ISO16949: 2009 Approved Industrial Chain
Why Choose Us?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in china and have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. we covering a production area of 200,100 square meters, have more than 1,800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3,100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20,000,000meters;
3. we specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, industrial chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on;
4. we have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
5. Our partners among world top enterprises, such as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR, etc.
1. Industrial Chain Parts
2. Production flow chart
1. Incoming material
3. Production of chain board (cold roll steel/punch/heat treatment/shot blasting/cleaning)
4. Production of roller(burr wiping & smear/heat treatment/wiping grinding/cleaning)
5. Production of quill(burr wiping & smear/centerless cylindrical grinding/heat treatment/shining)
6. Production of shaft(cutting/chamfering/heat treatment/ centerless cylindrical grinding/cleaning)
8. Final inspection
4. Company Information
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd was founded in 1 9 9 1, and now it has five wholly owned subsidiaries, one in ZheJiang province, other four in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province, it is a professional manufacturer of chains, sprockets, tooth gears and various power transmission products.
The group has XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.HUA, ZIQIANG brands, is focused on producing all variety of standard roller chains and special chains, such as conveyor chain, stainless steel chain, agricultural chain. With Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua brand registered in more than 70 countries like America, Europe, Japan, it is building long term cooperation with these world top enterprises, such as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR.
There is a technical center of province level, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua academician working station, experiment station for Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua post doctors, and national hundreds of program set up in Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua group. With these platforms and strong technical ability, the more than hundreds of Engineers and technicians have developed all variety of special high precise and high strength products, conducted mold programs for key components in the car and national industry revitalizing program.
Great attention has been paid on environmental protection and energy saving. The product well displays environmental protection and energy saving. In the year of 2 0 0 0, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua took the lead in gaining I S O 1 4 0 0 1 environment management certificate and thereafter passed the inspection of clean production and recycling economy, winning the title of “ZHangZhoug Green Enterprise”.
“We are always serving our customers with our best products.”
What are the benefits of using a corrosion-resistant coating on a drive chain?
A corrosion-resistant coating provides several benefits when applied to a drive chain. Here is a detailed explanation:
Drive chains used in various applications are often exposed to harsh environments that can lead to corrosion, including moisture, chemicals, contaminants, or high humidity. Applying a corrosion-resistant coating to the chain offers the following advantages:
- Protection against Corrosion: The primary benefit of a corrosion-resistant coating is its ability to protect the chain from corrosive elements. The coating acts as a barrier, preventing moisture, chemicals, and other corrosive agents from reaching the chain’s surface. This helps to inhibit or slow down the corrosion process, extending the chain’s lifespan and reducing the risk of premature failure.
- Enhanced Durability: By adding a corrosion-resistant coating, the drive chain’s durability is significantly improved. The coating helps to prevent rust, oxidation, and degradation, thereby maintaining the chain’s structural integrity and preserving its mechanical properties. This results in a longer service life and reduces the need for frequent chain replacements.
- Reduced Maintenance Requirements: A corrosion-resistant coating reduces the maintenance efforts required to keep the chain in optimal condition. Since the coating provides a protective layer, there is less need for frequent lubrication or cleaning to combat corrosion. This leads to reduced maintenance costs and downtime, contributing to improved operational efficiency.
- Compatibility with Harsh Environments: In applications where the chain is exposed to aggressive chemicals, high humidity, saltwater, or other corrosive substances, a corrosion-resistant coating is essential. The coating ensures the chain’s reliability and performance even in demanding and challenging environments, such as marine, chemical processing, or outdoor applications.
- Promotion of Cleanliness and Hygiene: Some corrosion-resistant coatings are designed to be smooth and easy to clean. This promotes cleanliness and hygiene in applications where cleanliness is critical, such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, or cleanroom environments. The coating prevents the accumulation of contaminants, making the chain easier to clean and maintain compliance with industry regulations.
- Improved Aesthetics: A corrosion-resistant coating can enhance the visual appeal of the chain. It provides a clean and professional appearance, which is particularly important in applications where the chain is visible, such as in architectural designs or decorative installations.
It is important to note that the selection of a suitable corrosion-resistant coating should consider the specific application requirements, environmental conditions, and the compatibility of the coating with the chain material.
Regular inspection and proper maintenance practices, including periodic cleaning and lubrication, are still recommended to ensure the optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain, even with a corrosion-resistant coating.
By using a corrosion-resistant coating on a drive chain, operators can benefit from corrosion protection, enhanced durability, reduced maintenance requirements, compatibility with harsh environments, cleanliness, improved aesthetics, and ultimately, reliable and long-lasting chain performance.
What are the specific guidelines for installing a drive chain?
Proper installation of a drive chain is crucial to ensure its optimal performance and longevity. Here are the specific guidelines for installing a drive chain:
- Inspect the new drive chain before installation. Check for any signs of damage or defects. Ensure that the chain meets the specifications and requirements of the application.
- Ensure the sprockets are in good condition and properly aligned. Check for worn teeth, damage, or misalignment. Replace or repair any faulty sprockets before installing the new chain.
- Clean the sprockets and chain path thoroughly. Remove any dirt, debris, or old lubricant that may affect the performance of the new chain.
- Measure and cut the new chain to the appropriate length. Use a chain breaker or a suitable cutting tool to ensure a clean and precise cut.
- Install the master link or connecting link according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Make sure it is securely fastened and properly seated.
- Place the new chain onto the sprockets. Ensure that the chain engages smoothly and evenly on the teeth of the sprockets.
- Check the chain tension. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the recommended tension. Adjust the tension if necessary by adjusting the position of the rear wheel or using a tensioner mechanism, if available.
- Lubricate the chain with a suitable lubricant. Apply the lubricant evenly along the entire length of the chain. Avoid over-lubrication, as it can attract dirt and debris.
- Rotate the wheel or crank the engine to ensure that the chain moves smoothly and freely without any binding or excessive noise.
- Perform a final inspection to verify that the chain is properly installed, aligned, and tensioned. Check for any abnormal sounds, vibrations, or signs of chain slippage.
Following these specific guidelines for installing a drive chain will help ensure proper functionality, longevity, and optimal performance of the chain in the intended application.
Can a drive chain be repaired or does it need to be replaced?
When a drive chain is damaged or worn, the extent of the issue determines whether it can be repaired or needs to be replaced. Here are some considerations:
A drive chain can be repaired in certain situations:
- 1. Individual Component Replacement: If only a few links, rollers, or plates are damaged or worn, it is possible to replace those specific components. This approach is more common with roller chains that have removable pins or quick-connect links.
- 2. Chain Shortening: In some cases, a drive chain may become too long due to elongation. If the elongation is within an acceptable limit and the remaining chain is in good condition, the chain can be shortened by removing links and reconnecting the ends.
However, in many instances, a worn or damaged drive chain needs to be replaced entirely:
- 1. Excessive Wear: If the chain has elongated beyond the manufacturer’s recommended limit, shows widespread wear, or has significant damage to multiple components, it is best to replace the entire chain for optimal performance and safety.
- 2. Significant Damage: If the chain has suffered severe damage, such as breakage, deformation, or corrosion, it is generally safer and more practical to replace the chain rather than attempting repairs.
- 3. Maintenance Convenience: Drive chains require proper alignment, tension adjustment, and lubrication to function optimally. If the chain has been in use for a long time or requires frequent repairs, replacing it with a new chain may be more convenient and cost-effective in the long run.
It is important to assess the extent of the damage, consult the manufacturer’s guidelines, and consider the cost, time, and safety implications before deciding whether to repair or replace a drive chain.
editor by CX 2023-12-11