1) A Series Short-Pitch Transmission Precision Roller Chain
25-1R, 35-1R, 40-1R, 50-1R , 60-1R, 80-1R, 100-1R, 120-1R, 140-1R, 160-1R, 180-1R, 200-1R, 240-1R
Double stand, triple strand are available
2). B Serieis Short-Pitch Transmission Precision Roller Chain
05B-1R, 06B-1R, 08B-1R, 10B-1R, 12B-1R, 16B-1R, 20B-1R, 24B-1R, 28B-1R, 32B-1R, 40B-1R, 48B-1R
Double stand, triple stand are available.
3). Short-Pitch Heavy Roller Chain
40H, 50H, 60H, 80H, 100H, 120H, 140H, 160H, 200H
Our company offers variety of products which can meet your multifarious demands. We adhere to the management principles of “quality first, customer first and credit-based” since the establishment of the company and always do our best to satisfy potential needs of our customers. Our company is sincerely willing to cooperate with enterprises from all over the world in order to realize a CZPT situation since the trend of economic globalization has developed with anirresistible force.
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Type:||Double Pitch Chain|
Can a drive chain be used in a pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturing application?
Yes, a drive chain can be used in pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing applications where reliable and efficient power transmission is required. Here is a detailed explanation:
In pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing, various types of equipment and machinery are utilized for processes such as mixing, blending, encapsulating, packaging, labeling, and assembly. Drive chains offer several advantages in these applications:
- Precise Power Transmission: Drive chains provide precise power transmission, ensuring the synchronized movement and precise positioning of the pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing equipment. This allows for reliable and efficient production processes, precise control over the manufacturing operations, and accurate assembly of medical devices.
- High Load Capacity: Drive chains are designed to handle heavy loads and transmit power in pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing equipment. They can effectively transmit power to drive mechanisms involved in conveyor systems, robotic arms, rotary tables, and other equipment, allowing for efficient material handling and assembly processes.
- Robustness and Durability: Pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing environments often require clean and sterile conditions. Drive chains are designed to withstand these conditions and provide durability, resistance to wear, and long service life even in demanding applications. They can also withstand frequent cleaning and sterilization procedures without compromising their performance.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Drive chains offer flexibility and adaptability in designing and configuring pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing equipment. They can be easily integrated into different types of conveyors, robotic systems, and assembly lines, allowing for efficient material flow, product handling, and process control.
- High-Speed Capability: Drive chains can accommodate high-speed operation in pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing applications. They are designed to provide reliable power transmission even at high rotational speeds, ensuring efficient production rates and meeting the demands of fast-paced manufacturing processes.
- Cleanliness and Contamination Control: Drive chains can be selected with materials and coatings that meet the cleanliness and contamination control requirements of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing. This ensures that the chain materials are suitable for cleanroom environments and do not introduce any contaminants that could compromise the quality of the products being manufactured.
It is important to consider the specific requirements of the pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturing application when selecting a drive chain. Factors such as load capacity, speed, cleanliness, regulatory compliance, and maintenance considerations should be taken into account.
Regular maintenance, including inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment, is crucial to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain in pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing applications.
By utilizing drive chains in pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing, operators can benefit from precise power transmission, high load capacity, durability, flexibility, high-speed capability, and cleanliness, contributing to efficient and reliable manufacturing processes.
Can a drive chain be used in a hydraulic or pneumatic system?
A drive chain is not typically used as a primary power transmission method in hydraulic or pneumatic systems. Hydraulic and pneumatic systems rely on fluid power to transmit force and motion. However, drive chains can still be used in certain auxiliary or secondary applications within these systems. Here is a detailed explanation:
In hydraulic or pneumatic systems, the primary power transmission is achieved through the use of hydraulic fluid or compressed air. The fluid or air is pressurized and controlled to generate force and motion in actuators or motors. Drive chains, on the other hand, are commonly used in mechanical power transmission applications where direct force is required, such as in mechanical drives or conveyors.
While drive chains may not be used as the main power transmission method, they can be employed in auxiliary or secondary applications within hydraulic or pneumatic systems, including:
- Tensioning and Positioning: Drive chains can be used to tension belts or other components in a system that is driven by hydraulic or pneumatic power. They can provide accurate positioning and tension control in certain applications.
- Linkage Mechanisms: Drive chains can be utilized as part of mechanical linkage mechanisms in hydraulic or pneumatic systems to transmit motion or force between different components.
- Drive Chain Actuators: In some cases, specialized drive chain actuators can be used in combination with hydraulic or pneumatic power to provide linear or rotary motion for specific applications.
- Accessories and Ancillary Devices: Drive chains can be employed in various accessories or ancillary devices within hydraulic or pneumatic systems, such as tensioners, clutches, or braking mechanisms.
It is important to note that the selection and application of drive chains in hydraulic or pneumatic systems require careful consideration of the specific requirements, load conditions, and compatibility with the fluid power components. Consulting with experts or manufacturers is recommended to ensure the proper integration and performance of the drive chain in such applications.
What are the different types of drive chains?
Drive chains come in various types, each designed for specific applications and operating conditions. Here are some common types of drive chains:
- Roller Chains: Roller chains are the most common type of drive chain. They consist of cylindrical rollers that are held together by inner and outer plates. Roller chains are widely used in motorcycles, bicycles, industrial machinery, and automotive systems.
- Double Pitch Chains: Double pitch chains have longer pitches, meaning the distance between each roller is greater compared to standard roller chains. They are often used in applications that require slower speeds and lighter loads.
- Leaf Chains: Leaf chains consist of interleaved metal plates connected by pins. They are known for their high tensile strength and are commonly used in forklifts, hoists, and other heavy-duty lifting equipment.
- Silent Chains: Silent chains, also known as inverted-tooth chains, have tooth-shaped plates that engage with sprockets. They are called “silent” chains because they operate with reduced noise and vibration compared to roller chains. Silent chains are used in timing drives and applications that require high-speed and high-torque transmission.
- Engineered Chains: Engineered chains are designed for specific industries or applications that require specialized properties, such as corrosion resistance, high temperature tolerance, or self-lubrication. Examples include drive chains, plastic chains, and self-lubricating chains.
Each type of drive chain has its own advantages and considerations, and the choice depends on factors such as the application requirements, load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and maintenance needs.
editor by CX 2023-07-28