Agricultural Chain attachment:
Type Style: S, A, CA, C type
For Free Samples
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CZPT receipt of your detailed requirements.
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
|Structure (For Chain):||Roller Chain|
|Made Style:||Manufacture and OEM|
|Colors:||Natural Blue Yellow|
|Transport Package:||wooden case/container|
How does a conveyor chain handle accumulation and indexing applications?
In conveyor systems, accumulation and indexing refer to specific methods of controlling the movement and positioning of items along the conveyor line. A conveyor chain can effectively handle these applications through the use of specialized components and control mechanisms. Here’s a detailed explanation:
– Accumulation refers to the process of temporarily storing or buffering items on the conveyor to control the flow of materials. Conveyor chains designed for accumulation applications typically incorporate features such as low-friction chain guides, accumulating zones, and sensors.
– In an accumulation conveyor chain system, the chain is divided into discrete zones where items can accumulate. As products enter a zone, the chain slows down or stops, allowing items to accumulate without colliding with each other. Sensors or photoelectric cells detect the presence of items in each zone and provide signals to control the chain movement.
– The accumulation zones in the conveyor chain system can be controlled in different ways, such as through the use of motorized rollers, pneumatic devices, or electronic sensors. This ensures a controlled and synchronized flow of items along the conveyor line.
– Indexing refers to the precise positioning of items at specific intervals along the conveyor line. This is commonly used in applications where accurate positioning or sequencing is required, such as assembly or packaging processes.
– Conveyor chains designed for indexing applications incorporate specialized index pins, stops, or precision indexing drives. These components work together to accurately position items at predetermined locations along the conveyor.
– The indexing mechanism of a conveyor chain system can be driven by mechanical cams, servo motors, or programmable logic controllers (PLCs). The indexing motion can be synchronized with other processes or machines downstream to ensure precise assembly or packaging operations.
– By combining accumulation and indexing capabilities, a conveyor chain system can handle a wide range of applications, including sorting, buffering, sequencing, and automated assembly. It provides control over the flow and positioning of items, allowing for efficient material handling and optimized production processes.
What are the factors to consider when selecting the pitch of a conveyor chain?
When selecting the pitch of a conveyor chain, several factors need to be considered to ensure optimal performance and efficiency. Here are the key factors:
1. Load Capacity: The pitch of the conveyor chain should be selected based on the anticipated load capacity of the system. Consider the weight and size of the conveyed materials to ensure the chain can handle the required load without exceeding its capacity.
2. Speed and Application: The operating speed of the conveyor system and the specific application play a role in determining the pitch. Higher speeds may require smaller pitch chains to maintain smooth and reliable operation.
3. Conveyor Length: The length of the conveyor system affects the selection of the chain pitch. Longer conveyors may require larger pitch chains to distribute the load and reduce tension on individual chain links.
4. Space Constraints: Consider the available space for the conveyor system. Smaller pitch chains may be preferred in applications with limited space to minimize the overall footprint of the conveyor.
5. Wear and Maintenance: The pitch selection should also consider the anticipated wear and maintenance requirements. Smaller pitch chains often provide better wear resistance and may require less frequent lubrication and maintenance.
6. Speed Regulation: If the conveyor system requires speed regulation or precise positioning, the pitch selection should align with the control capabilities of the drive system. Smaller pitch chains can offer finer control and accuracy.
7. Compatibility: Ensure that the selected pitch is compatible with other components of the conveyor system, including sprockets, guides, and attachments. They should be designed to work together smoothly and efficiently.
8. Application Environment: Consider the environmental conditions in which the conveyor will operate. Factors such as temperature, humidity, corrosive substances, or abrasive materials may influence the choice of chain pitch and material to ensure durability and longevity.
By considering these factors, you can select the appropriate pitch for the conveyor chain, ensuring optimal performance, longevity, and reliable operation of the system.
What are the noise levels associated with conveyor chains?
The noise levels associated with conveyor chains can vary depending on several factors:
1. Chain Type: Different types of conveyor chains produce varying noise levels. For example, roller chains tend to generate more noise compared to silent chains or plastic modular chains.
2. Speed: The speed at which the conveyor chain operates can influence the noise level. Higher speeds generally result in increased noise due to the impact and friction between the chain and other components.
3. Chain Condition: The condition of the conveyor chain plays a role in noise generation. Worn-out or improperly maintained chains can produce more noise due to increased friction and vibration.
4. Surrounding Environment: The noise levels can also be affected by the environment in which the conveyor system operates. Factors such as the presence of other machinery, acoustics of the facility, and noise insulation measures can impact the overall noise level.
5. Design and Components: The design of the conveyor system and the choice of components can influence noise levels. Factors such as the use of noise-reducing materials, proper alignment of components, and vibration dampening measures can help reduce noise.
It is important to note that excessive noise levels in the workplace can have adverse effects on the well-being of employees and may require noise control measures to comply with occupational health and safety regulations. Implementing noise reduction strategies like using noise-dampening materials, incorporating proper lubrication, maintaining chain tension, and applying vibration isolation techniques can help minimize the noise associated with conveyor chains.
editor by CX 2023-07-26