Drive conveyor chain outer curved plate chain stainless steel heavy-duty chain For Industrial
|Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery ………
|Standard or Nonstandard
|High Temperature Hardening
|Elf,dark yellow,dark blue,black
•Large reduction ratio (usually up to 1:7)
Heat treated carbon/alloy steels are used for high tensile strength.Shot peening process to improve fatigue resistance.
Hardened carbon/alloy steels are used for excellent wear resistance and rigidity.Shot peening process to improve fatigue resistance.
Case hardened alloy steels with external and internal hardened surfaces are used for high wear resistance and are accurately set into link plates.
Alloy steels are used for high wear resistance and toughness.Surface hardening is applicable request.
Green Power Industry Co Llimited is an international export enterprise combined with factory specializing in the manufacturing of brake system , clutch system,spark plug and chain . Our company is a professional manufacturer and supplier of brake,chain and clutch in China. We both have our own brake CHINAMFG factory, brake pad factory, brake shoe factory ,clutch disc factory,chain factory, spark plug factory .We focus on developing high-quality products for OEM market ,Our company have developed and produced high quality brake in formula non -metallic and asbestos free for automobile and brake shoe assembly for heavy duty truck . The production are noted good characteristics such as high strength , high heat-resisting , wear-resisting.low dust virtue ,no noise and better stability . The series products had been exporting to North -America ,Europe ,Middle -East ,Australia and etc, widely sale to domestic OEM factories and aftermarket.
Our company is composed of professional team , process advanced production inspection and testing equipment Each product have passed the first inspection, process inspection, error prevention, and laboratory tests to ensure that each piece of qualified products sent to customers
We are determined to set up the aim of “excellent quality and satisfying service·, with·the first class quality , reasonable price and perfect service . we set strick demand and operate conforming to the standard to guarantee all the products can be meet our customer’s needs
1.Q: What is the certificate of your factory?
A: We have passed IAF ISO and TS16949 certification.
2.Q: Can it be produced according to the sample?
A: Yes, we can produce through your samples or technical drawings. We can build molds and fixtures.
3.Q: Do you test all products before shipping?
A: Yes, we conduct 100% quality testing before delivery, and we are 100% responsible for product quality.
4.Q: What is your delivery time?
A:If we have stock, we can send it immediately within a week. If not, it usually ranges from 7 days to 35 days, depending on the quantity.
5.Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We want to provide you with samples for approval. There will be no charge for 1 or 2 samples, but the customer needs to bear the courier fee first.
It will be drawback to customer when order placed
6.Q: How do you make our business establish a long-term good cooperative relationship?
A:1. We maintain excellent quality and competitive prices to ensure that our customers benefit;
2. We respect every customer as our friend, we do business sincerely and make friends widely,No matter where they come from.
|Transmission Chain, Conveyor Chain
How do you calculate the maximum allowable tension in a conveyor chain?
The maximum allowable tension in a conveyor chain can be calculated using the following steps:
1. Determine the Chain Pitch:
– Measure the distance between the centers of two consecutive chain pins. This measurement is known as the chain pitch and is typically expressed in inches or millimeters.
2. Determine the Chain Speed:
– Determine the speed at which the conveyor chain will be operating. The chain speed is typically expressed in feet per minute or meters per second.
3. Calculate the Chain Pull:
– Determine the total weight or force that needs to be moved by the conveyor chain. This includes the weight of the conveyed material and any additional loads or forces acting on the chain.
4. Calculate the Required Tension:
– Use the following formula to calculate the required tension:
Tension = (Chain Pull × Chain Speed) / (Chain Pitch × Efficiency)
– The efficiency factor accounts for losses due to friction and other factors and is typically expressed as a decimal between 0 and 1.
5. Determine the Maximum Allowable Tension:
– The maximum allowable tension is determined by the manufacturer’s specifications for the conveyor chain. It is important to consult the manufacturer’s documentation or contact them directly to obtain the maximum allowable tension value.
6. Compare the Required Tension and Maximum Allowable Tension:
– Compare the calculated required tension with the maximum allowable tension. The required tension should be less than or equal to the maximum allowable tension to ensure safe and reliable operation of the conveyor chain.
By following these steps and considering the manufacturer’s specifications, you can accurately calculate the maximum allowable tension in a conveyor chain and ensure that it is within the safe operating limits.
How does a conveyor chain handle different types of materials?
A conveyor chain is designed to handle a wide variety of materials in diverse industrial applications. It is capable of efficiently transporting different types of materials, including:
1. Bulk Materials: Conveyor chains are commonly used to handle bulk materials such as grains, coal, ores, aggregates, and powders. The design of the chain, including the spacing and shape of the links, helps prevent material spillage and ensures smooth and consistent flow.
2. Packaged Goods: Conveyor chains are also used for conveying packaged goods such as boxes, cartons, crates, and pallets. They provide a stable and reliable method of transporting these items along the production line, reducing manual handling and increasing productivity.
3. Small Parts: Conveyor chains with specialized attachments or small-pitch configurations are suitable for handling small parts or components. These chains ensure precise positioning and gentle transport of delicate or intricate items.
4. Heavy-Duty Loads: Industrial conveyor chains are capable of handling heavy-duty loads, such as automotive parts, machinery components, and large equipment. They are engineered to withstand the weight and stress of these objects, providing reliable and efficient material handling in demanding environments.
5. Food and Beverage Products: Conveyor chains used in the food and beverage industry are designed to meet strict hygiene and safety standards. They are constructed from materials that are resistant to corrosion, easy to clean, and compliant with food-grade regulations. These chains ensure the safe and contamination-free handling of food products.
6. Hazardous Materials: Conveyor chains can be used to safely transport hazardous materials, such as chemicals or waste products. Specialized chains with additional safety features, such as sealed housings or containment systems, are utilized to minimize the risk of spills or leaks.
Conveyor chains can be customized with different chain configurations, attachments, and accessories to accommodate specific material characteristics and handling requirements. The selection of the appropriate chain type, material, and design parameters ensures optimal performance and efficient material handling for a wide range of materials.
What are the common causes of conveyor chain failures?
Conveyor chain failures can occur due to various reasons, and identifying the root cause is crucial for preventing future issues. Here are some common causes of conveyor chain failures:
- Lack of Lubrication: Insufficient or improper lubrication can lead to increased friction and wear on the chain components, resulting in premature failure.
- Excessive Load: Overloading the conveyor chain beyond its rated capacity can cause excessive stress and strain, leading to chain elongation, deformation, or link breakage.
- Misalignment: Improper alignment of the conveyor chain can cause uneven loading and excessive wear on specific areas, leading to chain failure.
- Environmental Factors: Harsh operating environments, such as high temperatures, corrosive substances, or abrasive materials, can accelerate chain wear and corrosion, leading to failure.
- Foreign Objects: The presence of foreign objects or debris on the conveyor system can interfere with the movement of the chain, causing jamming, binding, or chain damage.
- Poor Maintenance: Inadequate maintenance practices, such as irregular inspections, failure to address minor issues promptly, or neglecting to replace worn components, can contribute to chain failures.
- Incorrect Installation: Improper installation, including incorrect tensioning, misalignment, or using incompatible components, can result in premature chain failure.
- Fatigue and Wear: Continuous operation over time can lead to fatigue and wear in the chain, especially in high-speed or heavy-duty applications, resulting in eventual failure.
Regular maintenance, proper lubrication, adequate training for operators, and adherence to manufacturer guidelines can help mitigate these common causes of conveyor chain failures. Conducting routine inspections, promptly addressing issues, and replacing worn components can also significantly extend the life of the conveyor chain.
editor by CX 2023-12-15