- Relevant Industries:
Shaft Guides Components
- Supply time:
- Top quality:
- Source Potential:
- ten thousand Piece/Pieces for each Working day
Packaging & Supply
- Packaging Details
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Amount(Baggage) one – 1800 >1800 Est. Time(times) 5 To be negotiated
|Relevant Industries||Equipment Repair Shops,Farms|
|Use||Shaft Guides Components|
|Spot of Origin||CHINA|
|Characteristic||Shaft Guides Elements|
If you need any favorable or rapidly transport welcome to make contact with us
Q1:How your business typically transports products to your nations around the world?
This difficulty is largely determined by the quantity of the merchandise. If the number of orders is ample for a container, it is recommended that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the quantity of orders is modest, they can be delivered by the delivery business.
Q2:Is your company’s products retailable?
Sorry, we do not acknowledge retail orders. Our get quantity is decided according to the packaging of the goods. For example, if there are 30 cases in one particular box, then thirty are the lowest buy quantity.
Q3:What is the payment method?
If it is a place, we need to have to acquire the complete payment before they can be transported if it is an order, then in accordance to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the contract to indicator the agreement.