We have All Spare Parts for CZPT and Japanese Pickups, and also series parts for different cars.
High quality products Original, Made in ZheJiang , Made in China Mainland, 6000+ square CZPT warehouse, many parts in stock.
Please feel free to contact and know more.
|1.Item Name:||T/F output shaft drive chain For TOYOTA HIACE CZPT RANGER|
|3.Suitable for:||TOYOTA HIACE CZPT RANGER|
|4. Delivery Time:||Normally Within 1-15 days after deposit or as customers’ requirement, depend on stock|
|5.Advantages:||1. Factory direct,Original quality and lower price.
2. Most of the items in stocks,we can send the items to you in a short time.
3. Sincere service,if any problem after you recieved the goods,please contact us freely,the best solution will be offered.
|Good feedback from customers is the highest recognition of our products. With the development of made in China, suppliers always describe their products with the best quality, but I think the best products come from the recognition of customers.|
|A good evaluation, across the distance between different countries, to enhance our mutual trust and feelings. Really good cooperation is mutual understanding and tolerance, just like the friendship between China and other countries.|
|I also hope to have an opportunity to cooperate with you. Just like the evaluation given to me by my guests, I believe you will also have a good harvest and profit.|
|In order to ensure sufficient demand for guests, we produce all models of chains. What you need to do is to provide us with accurate numbers and pictures. I can make the same chain for you.|
|Our production workshop covers an area of more than 6000 square meters, more than 200 machines and more than 30 kinds of development and testing equipment. And the professional management and production level in ZheJiang –Real original factory in China|
|Each of our chains will undergo strict 100% manual test, machine test and anti rust treatment. Only through strict testing can we do a better quality assurance and let guests trust our products more.|
Customers Endorsements & Exhibition
|Guests from various countries had come to visit my factory and are very satisfied with our production level and chain. They have maintained a good cooperative relationship for many years. We also participate in ZheJiang Frankfurt Auto Parts Exhibition and HangZhou Exhibition and so on.Every time we have new guests and new cooperation.|
|As for packaging, we will customize or conventional packaging according to customers’ requirements. P. E bag + antirust paper + box+Carton|
|Our products have passed ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification,and Made-in-China strength factory certification|
Q1: How many years are your company in the autoparts industry?
A: The company has been founded for 20 years till now.
Q2: What are your major products?
A: Our main products are all kinds of Transfer Case Chain&Timing Chain
Q3: Where are your company?
A: We are located in HangZhou City,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province, China.
Q4: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a real factory with export licenses.
Q5: What is the MOQ?
A: Normaly, our MOQ is 100pcs ,but different product may have the different MOQ.
Q6:How about the quality of your sensors?
A: Our products have got the ISO9001 Certification. OEM Standard is also welcome and could be
fulfilled. Every item will be tested before shipment. You are very welcome to visit our factory at your convenience.
Q7:How about the warrenty of your sensors?
A: All of our sensors are with warrenty of 1 year, for some sensors the warrenty could be extented to 2 years.
Q8: What is the payment terms?
A: 30% deposit before production,70% balance before shipment.
Q9: Can your company customize sensors?
A: YES! You are very welcome to customize sensors, but it is strongly recommended to provide samples.
How does the chain tension affect the operation of a transmission chain?
Chain tension plays a crucial role in the operation of a transmission chain. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Proper Power Transmission: The tension in a transmission chain ensures the transfer of power from the driving sprocket to the driven sprocket. Adequate tension is necessary to prevent slippage and ensure efficient power transmission. Insufficient tension can lead to power loss, reduced efficiency, and potential chain disengagement, while excessive tension can cause excessive stress on the chain and other components.
2. Smooth Operation: Optimal chain tension promotes smooth and consistent operation of the transmission chain. It helps to maintain the engagement between the chain and the sprockets, ensuring a continuous and reliable transfer of rotational force. With proper tension, the chain runs smoothly over the sprocket teeth, minimizing vibrations, noise, and potential chain derailment.
3. Chain Wear and Fatigue: Improper chain tension can accelerate wear and fatigue of the transmission chain. Insufficient tension may cause the chain to ride on the sprocket teeth, leading to premature wear and elongation. On the other hand, excessive tension can increase stress on the chain, causing accelerated fatigue and potential failure of the chain or other components.
4. Component Life and Reliability: Maintaining the correct chain tension contributes to the longevity and reliability of the entire transmission system. Proper tension reduces the likelihood of chain elongation, excessive wear, and premature failure. By minimizing these issues, the lifespan of the transmission chain and related components, such as sprockets and bearings, is extended, leading to improved overall reliability and reduced maintenance costs.
5. Safety: Chain tension is also crucial for ensuring safe operation. An appropriately tensioned transmission chain reduces the risk of unexpected chain disengagement or derailment, which could result in accidents or equipment damage. It’s important to follow manufacturer’s guidelines or consult with experts to determine the recommended tension for specific chain types and applications.
Regular inspection and adjustment of chain tension are essential for maintaining optimal performance and safety. Monitoring the tension and making necessary adjustments can prevent premature wear, improve efficiency, and ensure the reliable operation of the transmission chain.
How does the speed of rotation affect the choice of transmission chain?
The speed of rotation is an important factor to consider when selecting a transmission chain for a specific application. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Fatigue and Wear: The speed of rotation directly affects the fatigue and wear characteristics of a transmission chain. Higher rotational speeds result in increased cyclic loading and wear on the chain’s components. Therefore, it is crucial to choose a chain that is designed to handle the anticipated speed and associated fatigue stresses.
2. Lubrication and Cooling: Faster rotational speeds generate more heat due to friction between the chain and the sprockets. Adequate lubrication is essential to minimize friction, reduce heat buildup, and maintain the chain’s performance and longevity. Additionally, some high-speed applications may require additional cooling mechanisms to dissipate heat effectively.
3. Centrifugal Forces: As the rotational speed increases, centrifugal forces become more significant. These forces can affect the chain’s stability, tension, and overall performance. Chains designed for high-speed applications are engineered to withstand the increased centrifugal forces and maintain proper tension during operation.
4. Dynamic Balance: High-speed rotation may introduce dynamic imbalances in the transmission system, leading to vibrations and decreased system efficiency. Special attention should be given to selecting a transmission chain with proper dynamic balance characteristics to minimize vibrations and ensure smooth operation.
5. Material and Design: Chains for high-speed applications often require specific materials and design features to accommodate the increased rotational forces and maintain reliability. High-strength alloys, precise manufacturing tolerances, and advanced surface treatments may be employed to enhance the chain’s performance and durability at high speeds.
When selecting a transmission chain, it is crucial to consider the manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications regarding maximum allowable speeds. Factors such as the application’s operational requirements, anticipated rotational speed, load, and environmental conditions should all be taken into account to ensure the chosen chain is suitable for the specific high-speed application.
What are the key components of a transmission chain?
A transmission chain consists of several key components that work together to transmit power and motion efficiently. The main components of a transmission chain include:
- Inner Plates: These are flat metal plates with holes or slots for connecting the other components of the chain.
- Outer Plates: Similar to inner plates, outer plates provide additional strength and support to the chain.
- Pins: The pins hold the inner and outer plates together, creating a flexible link between them. They play a crucial role in maintaining the integrity and functionality of the chain.
- Bushings: Bushings are cylindrical components that fit into the holes of the inner and outer plates. They provide a smooth surface for the chain to rotate around the pins.
- Rollers: Rollers are cylindrical elements that fit between the inner plates and the bushings. They reduce friction and enable smooth movement as the chain engages with the sprockets.
- Solid Bushings (optional): In some transmission chains, solid bushings may be used instead of bushings with holes. Solid bushings provide additional strength and stability to the chain.
- Sprockets: Sprockets are toothed wheels that engage with the rollers of the transmission chain. They transfer power and motion to the chain, enabling it to drive various machinery and equipment.
These components work together to form a continuous loop that transmits power from the driving sprocket to the driven sprocket, allowing the chain to transfer rotational motion and drive various mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-07-21