1) Material: C45 Steel, Cast Iron 40Cr, 42CrMo, stainless steel
2) Standard: DIN, ANSI, BS, JIS
3) Processing: Forging-Machining-Hobbing
4) Sprocket & Plat wheel in European Standard
5) REAR SPROCKET : 34T,35T,36T,37T,38T,39T,40T,41T,42T,43t ETC
6) Simplex, duplex, triplex
7) Surface Treatment: Carburizing, hardening and tempering, nitriding, high frequency treatment, black of oxidation, zincing, nickelage…
8) Customer’s drawings of sprockets are welcome
DINGJIAN WHEEL Co., Ltd locates in Xihu (West Lake) Dis.qiao Industrial Zone which is renowned for the base of China Motorcycle Sprockets Manufacturing. Our company is a typical manufacturing enterprise with designing, manufacturing and selling as a whole service chain.
DINGJIAN WHEEL Co., Ltd was set up in 1996, covering a total land of 12,000 square CZPT and a constructive area of 8,000 square meters. Under a total investment of 20 million RMB yuan, our company owns the most advanced production equipments, perfect quality inspection system, highly efficient sales and management team and first-class technicians; since we adopt advanced production techniques and superior steel, our products have reached high standard of durability and a series of advanced national level. As our products passed the authentication of global ISO9001 quality system, our company has the power of manufacturing a complete set of sprocket products to fit the needs of motorcycle factories.
Since the founding of CZPT WHEEL Co., Ltd, we uphold consistently the principles of laying full emphasis on needs of consumers, products’quality and commercial creditability; stressing the idea of common business aim, business starting, mutual benefits and developments, for building up Double Win relation with clients;our company has won the trust of a wide range of clients by competitive price and better service, this is why our company obtains better goodwill in this sprocket industry with our products selling well China-wide. and selling far to many regions like South-East Asia. Middle-East. South-America. Africa Europe and so on.
For many years, CZPT WHEEL Co., Ltd insisted on a development policy of Enterprise’ Life Relies on Products’ Quality, we are succeed in fulfilling our famous brand position. DINGJlAN people have confidence in our prosperous development, we will believe in the idea of Brand Relies on Quality, and Effectiveness Depends on Scale. By upholding our development idea, we can achieve our CZPT task of becoming leader in sprockets’ industry by persisting in our quality and management idea permanently. DINGJIAN WHEEL Co., Ltd is expecting your cooperation for mutual benefit producing.
|Motor, Motorcycle, Machinery
|Soft Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
wheel sprocket System in Heavy Machinery and Industrial Equipment
Yes, a wheel sprocket system is commonly used in heavy machinery and industrial equipment for power transmission and motion control. The wheel sprocket configuration is a versatile and efficient method of transmitting rotational force between two shafts.
In heavy machinery and industrial equipment, the wheel is typically attached to one shaft, while the sprocket is mounted on another shaft. A chain or a toothed belt is wrapped around the wheel sprocket, connecting them. When the wheel is rotated, the chain or belt engages with the sprocket, causing the sprocket and the connected shaft to rotate as well. This mechanism allows the transfer of power from one shaft to the other, enabling various components and parts of the machinery to function.
Common applications of the wheel sprocket system in heavy machinery include:
- Construction Machinery: Wheel loaders, excavators, cranes, and other construction equipment often use wheel sprocket systems for efficient power transmission in various moving parts.
- Material Handling Equipment: Forklifts, conveyor systems, and other material handling equipment utilize wheel sprocket configurations to move goods and materials smoothly and reliably.
- Mining Equipment: Mining machinery, such as drilling rigs and conveyors, often incorporate wheel sprocket assemblies for power transmission in challenging environments.
- Agricultural Machinery: Tractors, combines, and other agricultural equipment use wheel sprocket systems to drive various components like wheels and harvesting mechanisms.
- Industrial Robotics: Robots and automated systems in manufacturing often utilize wheel sprocket setups for precise motion control and efficient power transmission.
One of the key advantages of the wheel sprocket system is its ability to handle heavy loads and transmit power over long distances. It is a reliable and cost-effective method of power transmission in various industrial settings. However, proper maintenance and alignment are crucial to ensuring the system’s optimal performance and longevity.
Overall, the wheel sprocket system is a widely used and effective power transmission solution in heavy machinery and industrial equipment, offering versatility and efficiency in a range of applications.
Noise and Vibration in wheel sprocket Configurations
In a wheel sprocket configuration, noise and vibration levels can vary depending on several factors:
- Quality of Components: The quality of the wheel sprocket components can significantly impact noise and vibration. Well-manufactured and precisely engineered components tend to produce less noise and vibration.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication of the sprocket teeth and chain or belt can reduce friction, which in turn helps minimize noise and vibration.
- Alignment: Correct alignment between the wheel sprocket is crucial. Misalignment can lead to increased noise and vibration as the components may not mesh smoothly.
- Tension: Maintaining the appropriate tension in the chain or belt is essential. Insufficient tension can cause the chain to slap against the sprocket teeth, resulting in noise and vibration.
- Speed and Load: Higher speeds and heavier loads can lead to increased noise and vibration levels in the system.
- Wear and Damage: Worn-out or damaged components can create irregularities in motion, leading to increased noise and vibration.
To reduce noise and vibration in a wheel sprocket setup:
- Use high-quality components from reputable suppliers.
- Ensure proper lubrication with appropriate lubricants.
- Regularly inspect and maintain the system to detect any misalignment, wear, or damage.
- Follow manufacturer guidelines for chain or belt tensioning.
- Consider using vibration-damping materials or mounting methods if necessary.
Minimizing noise and vibration not only improves the comfort and safety of the machinery but also extends the life of the components by reducing wear and fatigue.
How Does a wheel sprocket Assembly Transmit Power?
In a mechanical system, a wheel sprocket assembly is a common method of power transmission, especially when dealing with rotary motion. The process of power transmission through a wheel sprocket assembly involves the following steps:
1. Input Source:
The power transmission process begins with an input source, such as an electric motor, engine, or human effort. This input source provides the necessary rotational force (torque) to drive the system.
2. Wheel Rotation:
When the input source applies rotational force to the wheel, it starts to rotate around its central axis (axle). The wheel’s design and material properties are essential to withstand the applied load and facilitate smooth rotation.
3. Sprocket Engagement:
Connected to the wheel is a sprocket, which is a toothed wheel designed to mesh with a chain. When the wheel rotates, the sprocket’s teeth engage with the links of the chain, creating a positive drive system.
4. Chain Rotation:
As the sprocket engages with the chain, the rotational force is transferred to the chain. The chain’s links transmit this rotational motion along its length.
5. Driven Component:
The other end of the chain is connected to a driven sprocket, which is attached to the component that needs to be powered or driven. This driven component could be another wheel, a conveyor belt, or any other machine part requiring motion.
6. Power Transmission:
As the chain rotates due to the engagement with the sprocket, the driven sprocket also starts to rotate, transferring the rotational force to the driven component. The driven component now receives the power and motion from the input source via the wheel, sprocket, and chain assembly.
7. Output and Operation:
The driven component performs its intended function based on the received power and motion. For example, in a bicycle, the chain and sprocket assembly transmit power from the rider’s pedaling to the rear wheel, propelling the bicycle forward.
Overall, a wheel sprocket assembly is an efficient and reliable method of power transmission, commonly used in various applications, including bicycles, motorcycles, industrial machinery, and conveyor systems.
editor by CX 2023-12-01