|Structure (for Chain)
|GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment
|Short Pitch Chain
Can transmission chains be used in heavy-duty or high-load applications?
Transmission chains are commonly used in heavy-duty or high-load applications due to their robust construction and ability to handle substantial power transmission requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Strength and Durability: Transmission chains are designed to withstand high loads and heavy-duty applications. They are constructed using high-quality materials such as alloy steel, ensuring exceptional strength, toughness, and resistance to fatigue. These chains are engineered to handle the demanding forces and loads encountered in heavy machinery, industrial equipment, and automotive applications.
2. Load Capacity: Transmission chains are available in various sizes and configurations to accommodate different load capacities. Manufacturers provide load ratings and specifications for their chains, allowing users to select the appropriate chain based on the anticipated loads. The load capacity of a transmission chain depends on factors such as chain size, material, design, and heat treatment. It is essential to choose a chain that can handle the specific load requirements of the application.
3. Power Transmission Efficiency: Transmission chains offer high power transmission efficiency, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications. The precision engineering of the chain links and sprockets ensures minimal energy loss during power transfer, maximizing the efficiency of the system. This efficiency is crucial in applications where large amounts of power need to be transmitted reliably and consistently.
4. Adaptability to High Loads: Transmission chains can adapt to various load conditions, including shock loads and dynamic forces. Their design allows them to accommodate sudden changes in loads without compromising performance or integrity. Additionally, heavy-duty transmission chains often incorporate features such as hardened pins, solid rollers, and specialized coatings to enhance their load-bearing capacity and resistance to wear.
5. Wide Range of Applications: Transmission chains find extensive use in industries such as construction, mining, agriculture, material handling, and power transmission. They are employed in heavy machinery, conveyor systems, lifting equipment, industrial drives, and many other applications that involve significant loads. Their versatility and ability to handle high loads make them a reliable choice for demanding environments.
When selecting a transmission chain for heavy-duty or high-load applications, it is essential to consider the specific requirements, including anticipated loads, operating conditions, and environmental factors. Consulting with chain manufacturers or industry experts can provide valuable guidance in choosing the most suitable chain to ensure safe and efficient power transmission in heavy-duty applications.
How does the alignment of sprockets affect the lifespan of a transmission chain?
The alignment of sprockets plays a crucial role in the lifespan and performance of a transmission chain. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Proper Load Distribution: When the sprockets are aligned correctly, the transmission chain is able to evenly distribute the load along its length. This ensures that the chain experiences uniform stress and minimizes the concentration of forces on specific chain links. Improper alignment can result in uneven load distribution, leading to accelerated wear and fatigue of the chain.
2. Reduced Friction and Wear: Proper alignment helps maintain the correct engagement between the chain and the sprockets. When the chain engages smoothly with the sprockets, friction and wear are minimized. On the other hand, misaligned sprockets can cause the chain to rub against the teeth or sides of the sprockets, leading to increased friction, wear, and potential chain failure.
3. Chain Tension: Sprocket alignment also affects the tension of the transmission chain. Proper alignment ensures that the chain remains properly tensioned throughout its operation. Excessive tension due to misalignment can lead to increased stress on the chain, resulting in accelerated wear, fatigue, and potential chain breakage. Insufficient tension can cause the chain to skip or disengage from the sprockets.
4. Smooth and Efficient Operation: When the sprockets are aligned correctly, the transmission chain experiences smooth and efficient operation. This allows for smooth power transfer, reduced vibration, and noise levels, and improved overall system performance. Misaligned sprockets can cause the chain to bind, jump, or produce excessive noise, leading to decreased efficiency and potential damage to the chain and sprockets.
5. Extended Chain Life: Proper sprocket alignment helps to extend the lifespan of the transmission chain. By ensuring that the chain operates within its design parameters and experiences minimal stress and wear, the risk of premature failure is reduced. This leads to longer chain life, reduced maintenance requirements, and lower overall operating costs.
It’s important to regularly inspect and maintain the alignment of sprockets in a transmission chain system. Proper installation, periodic alignment checks, and adjustment when necessary are essential for maximizing the lifespan and performance of the transmission chain.
How does the load capacity of a transmission chain affect its performance?
The load capacity of a transmission chain plays a crucial role in determining its performance and reliability in various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation:
The load capacity refers to the maximum amount of force or weight that a transmission chain can withstand without experiencing premature wear, deformation, or failure. It is typically specified by the manufacturer and depends on several factors, including the chain’s design, material, construction, and operating conditions.
When the load on a transmission chain exceeds its capacity, several performance issues may arise:
- Increased Wear: Excessive loads can cause accelerated wear on the chain’s components, such as the pins, bushings, and rollers. This can lead to elongation, increased friction, and potential chain failure.
- Reduced Efficiency: Overloading the chain can result in higher frictional losses, reducing the efficiency of power transmission. This can lead to energy wastage and decreased overall system performance.
- Potential Chain Breakage: If the load exceeds the chain’s capacity by a significant margin, it can cause the chain to break, resulting in machine downtime and potential safety hazards.
- Increased Stress on Other Components: An overloaded transmission chain puts additional stress on other connected components, such as sprockets, bearings, and shafts. This can lead to premature wear and failure of these components as well.
Choosing a transmission chain with an appropriate load capacity is crucial for ensuring optimal performance and longevity. It is important to consider factors such as the expected load magnitude, variations in load during operation, and safety factors to select a chain that can safely and reliably handle the intended application.
Manufacturers provide load capacity charts and guidelines based on extensive testing and engineering analysis. It is advisable to consult these resources and work closely with the manufacturer or a qualified engineer to determine the most suitable transmission chain for your specific load requirements.
editor by CX 2023-12-04