ISO 9001 Approved Agricultural Chain
Why choose us ?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in china and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. we covering a production area of 200,100 square meters, have more than 1,800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3,100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20,000,000 meters;
3. we specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, drive chains, conveyor chains, drag chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears and so on;
4. we have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
5. Our partners among world top enterprises, such as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR, etc.
Our agricultural chains are as following items:
1. SH series high strength heavy duty short pitch roller chains
2. SP series high strength heavy duty short pitch roller chains
3. Walking tractor chains
4. Combine chains
5. ZGS38 combine chain with attachments
6. Rice harvester chains
7. Various agricultural chain with attachments
8. S type steel agricultural chains
9. S type steel agricultural chain with attachments
10. A Type steel agricultural chains
11. CA type steel agricultural chains
12. C type steel agricultural chain with attachments
13. Special agricultural chain with attachments
1) Related Products
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd was founded in 1 9 9 1, and now it has five wholly owned subsidiaries, one in ZheJiang province, other four in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province, it is a professional manufacturer of chains, sprockets, tooth gears and various power transmission products.
The group has XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.HUA, ZIQIANG brands, is focused on producing all variety of standard roller chains and special chains, such as conveyor chain, stainless steel chain, agricultural chain. With Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua brand registered in more than 70 countries like America, Europe, Japan, it is building long term cooperation with these world top enterprises, such as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR.
There is a technical center of province level, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua academician working station, experiment station for Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua post doctors, and national hundreds of program set up in Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua group. With these platforms and strong technical ability, the more than hundreds of Engineers and technicians have developed all variety of special high precise and high strength products, conducted mold programs for key components in the car and national industry revitalizing program.
Great attention has been paid on environmental protection and energy saving. The product well displays environmental protection and energy saving. In the year of 2 0 0 0, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua took the lead in gaining I S O 1 4 0 0 1 environment management certificate and thereafter passed the inspection of clean production and recycling economy, winning the title of “ZHangZhoug Green Enterprise”.
“We are always serving our customers with our best products.”
How does the length of a transmission chain impact its performance?
The length of a transmission chain plays a significant role in its overall performance and functionality. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Proper Fit and Function: The length of a transmission chain needs to be carefully selected to ensure it fits and functions correctly within the designated system. If the chain is too short, it may not be able to reach the sprockets or pulleys properly, leading to ineffective power transmission and potential chain slippage. On the other hand, if the chain is too long, it may sag, create excessive tension, or cause interference with other components, resulting in inefficient operation or premature wear.
2. Tension and Slack Control: The length of a transmission chain affects the tension and slack control within the system. A properly tensioned chain ensures optimal power transmission, reduces backlash, and minimizes the risk of chain derailment. The chain length must be adjusted to maintain the appropriate tension throughout the operating cycle, considering factors such as load variations, temperature changes, and system dynamics.
3. Flexibility and Bending Requirements: The length of a transmission chain influences its flexibility and bending characteristics. Longer chains may have a higher degree of flexibility, allowing them to navigate complex paths or accommodate greater distances between sprockets or pulleys. However, excessive chain length can lead to excessive bending, resulting in increased friction, wear, and potential premature failure.
4. Sprocket Interactions: The length of the transmission chain affects its interaction with the sprockets or pulleys. The number of chain links determines the engagement between the chain and the teeth of the sprockets. Proper length ensures smooth engagement, minimal tooth wear, and efficient power transfer. Incorrect chain length can cause misalignment, increased noise, and accelerated sprocket or chain wear.
5. System Efficiency and Performance: The length of a transmission chain directly impacts the overall efficiency and performance of the system. A properly sized chain ensures optimum power transmission, minimal energy losses, and reliable operation. By selecting the appropriate chain length, system designers can maximize efficiency, minimize wear, and optimize the lifespan of both the chain and related components.
When selecting the length of a transmission chain, it’s crucial to consider the specific requirements of the application, including the distance between sprockets or pulleys, the desired tension, and the expected load conditions. Consulting with chain manufacturers or industry experts can provide valuable guidance in determining the appropriate chain length for optimal performance and longevity.
What are the advantages of using a lubrication-free transmission chain?
Using a lubrication-free transmission chain offers several benefits. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Maintenance-free Operation: Lubrication-free transmission chains eliminate the need for regular lubrication and maintenance. This saves time, reduces maintenance costs, and minimizes downtime associated with lubrication tasks.
2. Clean and Environmentally Friendly: Lubrication-free chains operate without the need for external lubricants, which eliminates the risk of oil or grease contamination in the surrounding environment. This is particularly advantageous in applications where cleanliness is crucial, such as in food processing, pharmaceutical, or cleanroom environments.
3. Reduced Friction and Wear: Lubrication-free chains are designed with self-lubricating materials or coatings that offer low friction and excellent wear resistance. These chains are specifically engineered to provide long-lasting performance without the need for external lubrication. The reduced friction and wear contribute to extended chain life and improved efficiency.
4. Enhanced Reliability: Lubrication-free transmission chains provide consistent and reliable performance, as they are not dependent on external lubrication that can deteriorate or deplete over time. They are designed to withstand various operating conditions and maintain their performance even in the absence of lubrication.
5. Wide Range of Applications: Lubrication-free transmission chains are suitable for a wide range of applications across different industries. They are commonly used in industries such as food and beverage, packaging, medical equipment, textile, and electronics, where lubrication may not be feasible or desirable.
6. Improved Cleanliness and Safety: Lubrication-free chains contribute to a cleaner working environment by eliminating the risk of oil or grease leaks. This enhances workplace safety, reduces the potential for slip hazards, and ensures compliance with stringent cleanliness standards.
It’s important to note that lubrication-free chains are designed and manufactured using specialized materials and coatings to provide the necessary self-lubricating properties. It’s essential to choose the appropriate lubrication-free chain based on the specific application requirements and operating conditions.
How does the choice of sprockets impact the performance of a transmission chain?
The choice of sprockets has a significant impact on the performance and longevity of a transmission chain. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Tooth Profile: The tooth profile of the sprockets should match the design of the transmission chain. Common tooth profiles include standard, modified, and special profiles. Proper matching ensures smooth engagement, reduced noise, and efficient power transmission.
2. Pitch Diameter: The pitch diameter of the sprockets determines the chain’s speed ratio and the rotational speed of the driven component. It should be selected based on the desired speed and torque requirements of the system.
3. Number of Teeth: The number of teeth on the sprockets affects the chain’s engagement and load distribution. Sprockets with a higher number of teeth distribute the load over more contact points, reducing wear and increasing the chain’s capacity to handle higher loads.
4. Material Selection: The material of the sprockets should be compatible with the chain and the operating environment. Common materials include steel, stainless steel, and plastics. Consider factors such as strength, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance when selecting the sprocket material.
5. Sprocket Hardness: The hardness of the sprockets is important to withstand the chain’s contact forces and resist wear. Proper hardness ensures that the sprockets maintain their tooth profile and engage with the chain effectively over an extended period.
6. Sprocket Alignment: Proper alignment of the sprockets is crucial to minimize wear, noise, and premature failure. Misalignment can lead to uneven load distribution, increased stress on the chain, and accelerated wear. Ensure that the sprockets are aligned both axially and radially to maintain optimal performance.
7. Lubrication: Sprockets should be adequately lubricated to reduce friction, wear, and heat generation. Proper lubrication ensures smooth rotation and minimizes the risk of chain failure. Consider using lubricants specifically formulated for sprocket and chain applications.
8. Maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance of the sprockets are essential to detect any signs of wear, misalignment, or damage. Replace worn or damaged sprockets promptly to prevent chain slippage, excessive wear, and potential system failure.
Choosing the appropriate sprockets that are compatible with the transmission chain and the operating conditions is critical for achieving reliable and efficient performance. Consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for selecting the right sprockets based on the specific application requirements.
editor by CX 2023-12-07