Standard Double Pitch Roller chain
40Mn steel,304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
Standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on.
A series(12.7-50.8mm pitches),B series (9.525-50.8mm pitches)and the heavy series.
Short pitch precision roller chain
Simplex Roller Chains&Bushing Chains:
Chain link type
Standard links (without attachment) and non-standard links (with attachment).
A1: One-side,one hole cranked attachments.
Our Products Advantage
1. Every step from production order to the packing process has a strict quality inspection.
1.Fast delivery: Standard products can be delivered in as fast as 20 days
2.Good service: timely reply, prompt quotation, responsible for the product
3.High cost performance: can maintain price stability for a certain period of time, bringing greater profits to customers
4.Good quality: production and testing have corresponding supervision to ensure product quality and get high praise from customers
5.OEM service: products can be customized according to drawings and requirements
We are responsible for the ordered products. We are very confident in the products we produce. Of course, if you have any problems after receiving the goods, you can contact us directly. We will confirm and negotiate in time to solve your difficulties.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Short Pitch Chain
Can a drive chain be used in a glass or ceramics manufacturing application?
Yes, a drive chain can be used in glass or ceramics manufacturing applications where reliable and efficient power transmission is required. Here is a detailed explanation:
In glass or ceramics manufacturing, various types of equipment and machinery are utilized for processes such as mixing, molding, shaping, drying, and firing. Drive chains offer several advantages in these applications:
- High Load Capacity: Drive chains are known for their high load-carrying capacity, making them suitable for handling heavy loads and transmitting power in glass or ceramics manufacturing equipment. They can effectively transmit power to drive mechanisms involved in mixing blades, conveyor systems, kilns, and other equipment.
- Precision Power Transmission: Drive chains provide precise power transmission, ensuring accurate and synchronized movement of the machinery and equipment in glass or ceramics manufacturing. This allows for reliable and efficient production processes, precise positioning, and synchronized operation of the various components.
- Robustness and Durability: Glass or ceramics manufacturing environments can be demanding, with high temperatures, abrasive materials, and heavy-duty operations. Drive chains are designed to withstand these harsh conditions, providing durability, resistance to wear, and long service life, even in high-demand applications.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Drive chains offer flexibility and adaptability in designing and configuring the machinery and equipment used in glass or ceramics manufacturing. They can be easily integrated into different types of conveyors, mixers, kilns, and other equipment, allowing for smooth and efficient material flow and process control.
- Compatibility with Auxiliary Components: Drive chains can be easily combined with auxiliary components commonly used in glass or ceramics manufacturing, such as tensioners, guides, sprockets, and bearings. This ensures reliable and efficient power transmission throughout the entire system and facilitates easy maintenance and replacement when necessary.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Drive chains offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission in glass or ceramics manufacturing applications. They have a long service life, reduced maintenance requirements, and lower replacement costs compared to some alternative power transmission systems.
It is important to consider the specific requirements of the glass or ceramics manufacturing application when selecting a drive chain. Factors such as load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and maintenance considerations should be taken into account.
Regular maintenance, including inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment, is crucial to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain in glass or ceramics manufacturing applications.
By utilizing drive chains in glass or ceramics manufacturing, operators can benefit from high load capacity, precise power transmission, durability, adaptability, and cost-effectiveness, contributing to efficient and reliable manufacturing processes.
What are the benefits of using a silent drive chain?
Using a silent drive chain, also known as a noise-reduced or low-noise chain, offers several benefits compared to standard drive chains. Here is a detailed explanation of the benefits of using a silent drive chain:
- Noise Reduction: The primary benefit of a silent drive chain is its ability to reduce noise during operation. Silent chains are designed with specialized features that minimize vibration and noise generation, resulting in quieter operation compared to standard chains. This is particularly advantageous in applications where noise reduction is critical, such as in residential areas, offices, or noise-sensitive environments.
- Smooth Operation: Silent drive chains are engineered to provide smoother operation with reduced friction and vibration. This results in improved overall system performance, reduced wear on components, and enhanced efficiency.
- Improved Performance: By reducing noise, vibration, and chain backlash, silent drive chains can help improve the performance and accuracy of the driven system. They minimize the risk of unwanted oscillations or inaccuracies, ensuring precise and reliable power transmission.
- Extended Service Life: The reduced friction and vibration in a silent drive chain contribute to less wear and stress on the chain and associated components. This can result in an extended service life compared to standard chains, reducing the frequency of replacements and maintenance requirements.
- High-Speed Capability: Silent drive chains are designed to operate at high speeds without compromising performance or generating excessive noise. This makes them suitable for applications that require high-speed power transmission, such as machinery, conveyors, or automation systems.
- Reliability: Silent drive chains maintain the same reliability and durability as standard chains. They are designed to withstand demanding operating conditions, provide high load-carrying capacity, and resist wear, fatigue, and corrosion.
The use of silent drive chains is particularly beneficial in applications where noise reduction, smooth operation, precise control, and extended service life are important considerations. It is important to select the appropriate silent chain type, size, and material based on the specific application requirements for optimal performance and noise reduction.
Are there different standards or certifications for drive chains?
Yes, there are different standards and certifications that apply to drive chains to ensure their quality, performance, and compatibility with specific industries or applications. Here’s an explanation:
Drive chains may adhere to various standards and certifications, depending on the region and specific requirements. Some common standards and certifications for drive chains include:
- 1. ISO Standards: The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has developed several standards related to drive chains. ISO 606 specifies the dimensions and mechanical requirements for roller chains, while ISO 10823 provides guidelines for determining the fatigue strength of roller chains.
- 2. ANSI Standards: The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has established standards for drive chains, such as ANSI B29.1 for roller chains and ANSI B29.2 for double pitch roller chains. These standards cover dimensions, design, and performance requirements for various types and sizes of chains.
- 3. DIN Standards: The Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN) has developed standards for drive chains commonly used in Germany and European markets. DIN 8187 covers roller chains, while DIN 8181 specifies leaf chains.
- 4. JIS Standards: The Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS) have their own set of standards for drive chains. JIS B1801 covers roller chains, JIS B1802 specifies leaf chains, and JIS B1803 provides guidelines for silent chains.
- 5. Industry-Specific Standards: Certain industries, such as automotive or agricultural, may have specific standards or certifications for drive chains. For example, the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) in the automotive sector may have guidelines or requirements for drive chains used in automobiles.
When selecting a drive chain, it is important to consider the relevant standards and certifications that apply to your industry or application. Adhering to these standards ensures that the drive chain meets the required quality, performance, and safety standards for the intended use.
editor by CX 2023-11-16