|Packing||Carton or according to customers|
Packaging & Shipping
HangZhou FEITIAN BICYCLE CO.,LTD located in feng jia zhai town industrial zone guang zong county.We are professional manufacture specialied in producing chain wheel&crank, saddle, inner tube, tyre, pedal, front axle, rear axle, MTB bicycle, BMX bicycle, lady bike, child toys, etc.With professional workshops and production line, 10 years export experience, and our productions get a well sale to the bicycle factory and accessories manufactures production all over the country, which based on good quality, cheap price, and perfect after-sales service. So our export sales have been growing year by year. Our productions are spreading over 40 countries and regions including Southeast Asia, East Europe, Africa, and South America.
Our company will serve you wholeheartedly and look CZPT to establishing cooperation and common development with you!
1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes or brown cartons. If you need to customize, we can customize it for you
2.What’s your payment terms?
A:T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
5.Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
7.When can i get the price?
We usually quote within 24 hours after getting your detailed requirements, like size, quantity etc. If it is an urgent order, you can call us directly.
|Origin:||Xingtai City China|
Can a drive chain be used in a material handling or warehouse automation system?
Yes, a drive chain can be used in material handling and warehouse automation systems where reliable and efficient power transmission is required. Here is a detailed explanation:
In material handling and warehouse automation systems, various types of equipment and conveyors are used to move, lift, and transport goods and materials. Drive chains offer several advantages in these applications:
- High Load Capacity: Drive chains are known for their high load-carrying capacity, making them suitable for handling heavy loads in material handling and warehouse automation. They can effectively transmit power to drive mechanisms involved in lifting, conveying, and positioning materials.
- Precise Power Transmission: Drive chains provide precise power transmission, ensuring accurate and synchronized movement of the conveyor systems and equipment. This allows for reliable and efficient material handling processes, precise positioning, and synchronized operation in automated systems.
- Durability and Reliability: Material handling and warehouse environments can be demanding, with continuous operation, heavy loads, and variable conditions. Drive chains are designed to withstand these challenging environments, providing durability, resistance to wear, and long service life, even in high-demand applications.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Drive chains offer flexibility and adaptability in designing and configuring material handling and warehouse automation systems. They can be easily integrated into different conveyor types, such as roller conveyors, chain conveyors, or overhead conveyors, allowing for smooth and efficient material flow within the warehouse or production facility.
- Compatibility with Auxiliary Components: Drive chains can be easily combined with auxiliary components commonly used in material handling systems, such as tensioners, guides, sprockets, and bearings. This ensures reliable and efficient power transmission throughout the entire system and facilitates easy maintenance and replacement when necessary.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Drive chains offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission in material handling and warehouse automation systems. They have a long service life, reduced maintenance requirements, and lower replacement costs compared to some alternative power transmission systems.
It is important to consider the specific requirements of the material handling or warehouse automation system when selecting a drive chain. Factors such as load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and maintenance considerations should be taken into account.
Regular maintenance, including inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment, is crucial to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the drive chain in material handling and warehouse automation applications.
By utilizing drive chains in material handling and warehouse automation systems, operators can benefit from high load capacity, precise power transmission, durability, adaptability, and cost-effectiveness, contributing to efficient and reliable material handling processes and warehouse operations.
What are the benefits of using a silent drive chain?
Using a silent drive chain, also known as a noise-reduced or low-noise chain, offers several benefits compared to standard drive chains. Here is a detailed explanation of the benefits of using a silent drive chain:
- Noise Reduction: The primary benefit of a silent drive chain is its ability to reduce noise during operation. Silent chains are designed with specialized features that minimize vibration and noise generation, resulting in quieter operation compared to standard chains. This is particularly advantageous in applications where noise reduction is critical, such as in residential areas, offices, or noise-sensitive environments.
- Smooth Operation: Silent drive chains are engineered to provide smoother operation with reduced friction and vibration. This results in improved overall system performance, reduced wear on components, and enhanced efficiency.
- Improved Performance: By reducing noise, vibration, and chain backlash, silent drive chains can help improve the performance and accuracy of the driven system. They minimize the risk of unwanted oscillations or inaccuracies, ensuring precise and reliable power transmission.
- Extended Service Life: The reduced friction and vibration in a silent drive chain contribute to less wear and stress on the chain and associated components. This can result in an extended service life compared to standard chains, reducing the frequency of replacements and maintenance requirements.
- High-Speed Capability: Silent drive chains are designed to operate at high speeds without compromising performance or generating excessive noise. This makes them suitable for applications that require high-speed power transmission, such as machinery, conveyors, or automation systems.
- Reliability: Silent drive chains maintain the same reliability and durability as standard chains. They are designed to withstand demanding operating conditions, provide high load-carrying capacity, and resist wear, fatigue, and corrosion.
The use of silent drive chains is particularly beneficial in applications where noise reduction, smooth operation, precise control, and extended service life are important considerations. It is important to select the appropriate silent chain type, size, and material based on the specific application requirements for optimal performance and noise reduction.
Are there different standards or certifications for drive chains?
Yes, there are different standards and certifications that apply to drive chains to ensure their quality, performance, and compatibility with specific industries or applications. Here’s an explanation:
Drive chains may adhere to various standards and certifications, depending on the region and specific requirements. Some common standards and certifications for drive chains include:
- 1. ISO Standards: The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has developed several standards related to drive chains. ISO 606 specifies the dimensions and mechanical requirements for roller chains, while ISO 10823 provides guidelines for determining the fatigue strength of roller chains.
- 2. ANSI Standards: The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has established standards for drive chains, such as ANSI B29.1 for roller chains and ANSI B29.2 for double pitch roller chains. These standards cover dimensions, design, and performance requirements for various types and sizes of chains.
- 3. DIN Standards: The Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN) has developed standards for drive chains commonly used in Germany and European markets. DIN 8187 covers roller chains, while DIN 8181 specifies leaf chains.
- 4. JIS Standards: The Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS) have their own set of standards for drive chains. JIS B1801 covers roller chains, JIS B1802 specifies leaf chains, and JIS B1803 provides guidelines for silent chains.
- 5. Industry-Specific Standards: Certain industries, such as automotive or agricultural, may have specific standards or certifications for drive chains. For example, the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) in the automotive sector may have guidelines or requirements for drive chains used in automobiles.
When selecting a drive chain, it is important to consider the relevant standards and certifications that apply to your industry or application. Adhering to these standards ensures that the drive chain meets the required quality, performance, and safety standards for the intended use.
editor by CX 2023-07-26