Standard Double Pitch Roller chain
40Mn steel,304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
Standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on.
A series(12.7-50.8mm pitches),B series (9.525-50.8mm pitches)and the heavy series.
Short pitch precision roller chain
Simplex Roller Chains&Bushing Chains:
Chain link type
Standard links (without attachment) and non-standard links (with attachment).
A1: One-side,one hole cranked attachments.
Our Products Advantage
1. Every step from production order to the packing process has a strict quality inspection.
1.Fast delivery: Standard products can be delivered in as fast as 20 days
2.Good service: timely reply, prompt quotation, responsible for the product
3.High cost performance: can maintain price stability for a certain period of time, bringing greater profits to customers
4.Good quality: production and testing have corresponding supervision to ensure product quality and get high praise from customers
5.OEM service: products can be customized according to drawings and requirements
We are responsible for the ordered products. We are very confident in the products we produce. Of course, if you have any problems after receiving the goods, you can contact us directly. We will confirm and negotiate in time to solve your difficulties.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Short Pitch Chain
How does the choice of chain lubricant affect the maintenance requirements?
The choice of chain lubricant has a significant impact on the maintenance requirements of a transmission chain. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Lubrication Interval: Different chain lubricants have varying properties, including their ability to withstand high temperatures, resist contamination, and provide long-lasting lubrication. The right choice of lubricant can extend the lubrication interval, reducing the frequency of lubrication and, consequently, the maintenance requirements.
2. Wear Protection: The primary function of chain lubrication is to reduce friction and wear between the chain components. The selection of a high-quality lubricant with excellent wear protection properties can significantly extend the chain’s lifespan and reduce the need for frequent replacements or repairs.
3. Contamination Resistance: Some chain lubricants are specifically formulated to resist contaminants such as dust, dirt, or water. Using a lubricant with superior contamination resistance can help maintain optimal chain performance and reduce the risk of premature wear or failure due to the presence of contaminants. This, in turn, reduces the maintenance requirements associated with cleaning and removing contaminants from the chain.
4. Corrosion Prevention: In applications where the chain is exposed to corrosive environments, selecting a chain lubricant with corrosion prevention properties is crucial. Such lubricants form a protective film that helps shield the chain from moisture, chemicals, and other corrosive agents. By using a corrosion-resistant lubricant, the maintenance requirements related to combating corrosion are minimized.
5. Temperature Stability: The operating temperature of a transmission chain can significantly impact its performance and maintenance requirements. Choosing a chain lubricant with excellent temperature stability ensures that the lubricant maintains its viscosity and protective properties even under high temperatures. This reduces the need for frequent lubricant replacements due to thermal degradation.
6. Environmental Considerations: Some applications may have specific environmental regulations or requirements. Choosing a chain lubricant that is environmentally friendly, biodegradable, or compliant with certain standards can simplify maintenance procedures and ensure compliance with regulations.
It’s essential to consult the manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines when selecting the appropriate chain lubricant for a specific application. Consideration should be given to factors such as operating conditions, load, speed, temperature range, and environmental factors to ensure optimal lubrication and minimize maintenance requirements.
Can transmission chains be used in high-torque applications?
Yes, transmission chains are commonly used in high-torque applications due to their ability to transmit power efficiently. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Robust Power Transmission: Transmission chains are designed to handle significant amounts of power transmission, including high-torque applications. They are capable of transferring torque from the driving source to the driven components effectively.
2. Load Capacity: Transmission chains are engineered to withstand heavy loads and high levels of torque. They are designed with appropriate material strength, chain pitch, and components to handle the specific torque requirements of the application.
3. Diverse Applications: Transmission chains are utilized in various high-torque applications across industries such as automotive, construction, mining, agriculture, and manufacturing. They are commonly used in power transmission systems, machinery, equipment, conveyors, and other mechanisms that require efficient torque transfer.
4. Compatibility with Sprockets: Transmission chains work in conjunction with sprockets, which are designed to engage with the chain links and transfer torque. The design and selection of appropriate sprockets ensure smooth and reliable torque transmission in high-torque applications.
5. Strength and Durability: Transmission chains are manufactured using high-strength materials such as alloy steel, stainless steel, or heat-treated steels to provide the necessary strength and durability required for high-torque operations. These materials can withstand the forces generated by high levels of torque without premature wear or failure.
6. Proper Lubrication and Maintenance: To ensure optimal performance in high-torque applications, it is essential to maintain proper lubrication and perform regular maintenance on the transmission chain. Adequate lubrication reduces friction, heat generation, and wear, thereby prolonging the chain’s lifespan and preserving its torque transmission capabilities.
It’s important to consult with industry experts or manufacturers to select the appropriate transmission chain and ensure it meets the specific torque requirements of the application. Additionally, following recommended installation and maintenance practices will help maximize the performance and longevity of the transmission chain in high-torque applications.
What are the main differences between standard and heavy-duty transmission chains?
Standard and heavy-duty transmission chains are designed to meet different load and performance requirements. Here are the main differences between these two types:
- Load Capacity: Heavy-duty transmission chains are built to handle higher loads and provide greater strength compared to standard chains. They are designed to withstand heavier and more demanding applications.
- Construction: Heavy-duty transmission chains are typically constructed with thicker plates, larger pins, and stronger components to enhance their durability and load-carrying capacity.
- Size: Heavy-duty transmission chains are often larger in size compared to standard chains to accommodate the increased load requirements.
- Weight: Due to their robust construction, heavy-duty transmission chains tend to be heavier than standard chains.
- Durability: Heavy-duty chains are engineered to have greater wear resistance, fatigue resistance, and overall durability to withstand harsh operating conditions and prolonged usage.
- Applications: Standard transmission chains are suitable for lighter-duty applications where moderate loads are involved, such as light machinery, conveyors, and small equipment. Heavy-duty transmission chains, on the other hand, are designed for heavy machinery, industrial equipment, mining applications, and other demanding environments.
It’s important to consider the specific requirements of your application, including load capacity, operating conditions, and expected lifespan, to determine whether a standard or heavy-duty transmission chain is the right choice.
editor by CX 2023-11-13