Duplex Short Pitch Precision Conveyor Roller Chain Transmission Chain (DIN764)
SHORT PITCH PRECISSION ROLLER CHAINS (B SERIES)
Material: Alloy Steel
Surface Treatment: Shot Peening / Blacking / Blueing
Main Application: Idustry machinery
ANSI CHAIN NO.: 05B-2 06B-2 10B-2 12B-2 16B-2 20B-2 24B-2 28B-2 32B-2 40B-2 48B-2 56B-2 72B-2
Pitch:8 9.525 12.7 15.875 19.05 25.4 31.75 38.1 44.45 50.8 63.5 76.2 88.9 101.6 114.3
|Duplex Short Pitch Precision Roller Chain (B series) Chain (DIN764)
|1. Stainless Steel: SS201, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416, SS420
|2. Steel:C45(K1045), C46(K1046),C20
|3. Brass:C36000 ( C26800), C37700 ( HPb59), C38500( HPb58), C27200(CuZn37), C28000(CuZn40)
|4. Bronze: C51000, C52100, C54400, etc
|5. Iron: 1213, 12L14,1215
|6. Aluminum: Al6061, Al6063
|7.OEM according to your request
|Annealing, natural anodization, heat treatment, polishing, nickel plating, chrome plating, znic plating,yellow passivation, gold passivation, satin, Black surface painted etc.
|sprockt chains, pulley, shafts(axles, spline shafts, dart shafts),gears (pinions, wheels gear rack) bearing, bearing seat, bushing, coupling, lock assembly etc.
|CNC machining, punch,turning, milling, drilling, grinding, broaching, welding and assembly
|Technicians self-check in production,final-check before package by professional Quality inspector
|Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or as per customized specifications
|ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2001,ISO/TS 16949:2009
|Quality first Service superior , Advanced equipment,Experienced workers,Perfect testing equipment
|15-25days samples. 30-45days offcial order
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1991 with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. what is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 45 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in low season for some items (during May to July), and 65 days during new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
4. Do you attend any Show?
We attend Hannover show in Germany, NMW in Austrilia, Canton fair, PTC, in China and many other special furniture shows.
How does the weight of a transmission chain impact its installation and operation?
The weight of a transmission chain plays a significant role in its installation and operation. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Installation Process: The weight of a transmission chain can affect the ease and complexity of the installation process. Heavier chains may require additional manpower or equipment to lift and position them accurately. Installers need to consider the weight of the chain during handling and ensure proper safety measures are in place to prevent injuries or accidents.
2. System Design: The weight of the chain is a crucial factor in the overall design of the transmission system. It influences the selection of other components such as sprockets, bearings, and shafts. The system needs to be designed to handle the weight of the chain and transmit power effectively without excessive strain or wear.
3. Power Transmission Efficiency: The weight of the chain affects the overall mass of the system. Excessive weight can increase inertia and result in higher energy requirements for acceleration and deceleration. This can impact the efficiency of power transmission and result in increased energy consumption. It is important to strike a balance between chain weight and system performance to optimize energy efficiency.
4. Load Capacity: The weight of the chain is directly related to its load-carrying capacity. Heavier chains are typically designed to handle higher loads and transmit greater amounts of power. It is essential to choose a chain with an appropriate weight and load capacity that matches the requirements of the application to ensure safe and reliable operation.
5. Wear and Fatigue: The weight of the chain can contribute to wear and fatigue over time. Excessive weight or overloading can accelerate the wear process, leading to premature failure of the chain. Proper maintenance, lubrication, and regular inspection are necessary to mitigate the effects of wear and ensure the longevity of the chain.
6. Noise and Vibration: The weight of the chain can influence the noise and vibration levels during operation. Heavier chains may generate more noise and vibration, especially at higher speeds. Proper tensioning, alignment, and lubrication help minimize these effects and maintain smooth and quiet operation.
When considering the weight of a transmission chain, it is essential to balance factors such as installation requirements, system design, power transmission efficiency, load capacity, wear and fatigue, and noise and vibration levels. Selecting the right chain weight for the specific application ensures optimal performance, longevity, and overall system reliability.
Can transmission chains be used in high-torque applications?
Yes, transmission chains are commonly used in high-torque applications due to their ability to transmit power efficiently. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Robust Power Transmission: Transmission chains are designed to handle significant amounts of power transmission, including high-torque applications. They are capable of transferring torque from the driving source to the driven components effectively.
2. Load Capacity: Transmission chains are engineered to withstand heavy loads and high levels of torque. They are designed with appropriate material strength, chain pitch, and components to handle the specific torque requirements of the application.
3. Diverse Applications: Transmission chains are utilized in various high-torque applications across industries such as automotive, construction, mining, agriculture, and manufacturing. They are commonly used in power transmission systems, machinery, equipment, conveyors, and other mechanisms that require efficient torque transfer.
4. Compatibility with Sprockets: Transmission chains work in conjunction with sprockets, which are designed to engage with the chain links and transfer torque. The design and selection of appropriate sprockets ensure smooth and reliable torque transmission in high-torque applications.
5. Strength and Durability: Transmission chains are manufactured using high-strength materials such as alloy steel, stainless steel, or heat-treated steels to provide the necessary strength and durability required for high-torque operations. These materials can withstand the forces generated by high levels of torque without premature wear or failure.
6. Proper Lubrication and Maintenance: To ensure optimal performance in high-torque applications, it is essential to maintain proper lubrication and perform regular maintenance on the transmission chain. Adequate lubrication reduces friction, heat generation, and wear, thereby prolonging the chain’s lifespan and preserving its torque transmission capabilities.
It’s important to consult with industry experts or manufacturers to select the appropriate transmission chain and ensure it meets the specific torque requirements of the application. Additionally, following recommended installation and maintenance practices will help maximize the performance and longevity of the transmission chain in high-torque applications.
What is a transmission chain and how does it work?
A transmission chain is a type of mechanical chain used to transmit power between two or more rotating shafts. It consists of a series of interconnected links that engage with toothed sprockets to transfer motion and torque.
In a typical transmission chain system, the chain wraps around two or more sprockets, with one sprocket connected to the input shaft and the other(s) connected to the output shaft(s). As the input shaft rotates, the chain moves along the sprockets, causing the output shaft(s) to rotate at the same speed or different speeds depending on the sprocket sizes.
The functioning of a transmission chain relies on the principle of mechanical power transmission through interlocking links and the engagement between the chain and the sprocket teeth. The chain’s links are designed to fit precisely with the sprocket teeth, ensuring a positive and reliable transfer of power.
As the chain engages with the sprockets, the teeth on the sprockets push against the chain’s rollers or pins, causing the chain to move. This movement transfers rotational motion and torque from the input shaft to the output shaft(s), enabling the transmission of power and facilitating various mechanical operations.
Transmission chains are widely used in various applications such as automotive engines, motorcycles, bicycles, industrial machinery, and power transmission systems. They are valued for their durability, efficiency, and ability to handle high loads and speeds.
editor by CX 2023-12-07