Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Belt / Chain Conveyor Belt
|ISO 9001: 2008, GB/T19001-2000IDT, Test Report
|-40Celsius ~ 90Celsius
|Stainless Steel, SS304/SS201/carbon steel
|Galvanized, 3% chromium plate, manganese plated
|Frozen Food Machinery, Canned Food Machinery, Seafood Machinery, Powder Metallurgy Machinery
|Heat Treatment Machinery, Glass Machinery, Chemical Machinery, General Conveying Machinery, etc.
Chain-Driven Metal Mesh Belts
Chain-driven metal mesh belts should be considered whenever timing, transfer, and/or positive belt drive are important … in cases such as travel-up inclines, under heavy loads, for long distances, through quenching liquids, cooking oils, or other slippery conditions.
Chain-driven belts are also the only belts that are self-supporting. They can provide efficient operation in applications where friction-driven belts would not be desirable. Any mesh can be used in a chain-driven construction, but the selection is made on the basis of what is needed to support the product.
Balanced weave should be given first consideration, as it is economical and appropriate for most conditions. Gratex weave provides a closer mesh, while a Duplex weave is a close mesh that also provides strength and a straight-through opening. A conventional weave provides unobstructed openings.
In food processing, chain-driven belts are used in washing, drying, cooking, freezing, dewatering, and blanching operations. In other applications, metals, electronic parts, chemicals, ceramics, leather, lumber, textiles, rubber, and many other products are moved through a host of processes where the positive drive is needed.
Chains are normally selected according to the strength and speed required. The most frequently used types of chain for metal mesh conveyors are roller chain, employed for most room-to-medium temperature applications, and pintle chain which is recommended for heavier loads and higher temperatures.
Due to the important and specialized nature of the applications requiring these products, each inquiry is reviewed thoroughly. Our goal is to supply the most suitable belt for your specific application. We strive to provide solutions for each situation, assuring value for our customers. Our engineers and technical support group are involved in every specialty belt inquiry and order.
DETAILS ABOUT CHINAMFG CHAIN
Packaging Details & Shipping
1. Are you a manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1997 with a trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment do you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. What is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 35 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in the low season for some items (during May to July), and 45 days during the new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
For customers who need sample confirmation before ordering, please bear in mind that the following policy will be adopted:
1) All samples are free of charge with a maximum value not exceeding USD 100.
2) The courier cost for the first-time sample sending will be charged by the consignee. We will send the samples with freight to be collected. So please inform your account with FedEx, UPS, DHL, or TNT so that we can proceed promptly.
3) The first-time courier cost will be totally deducted from the contract value of the trial cooperation.
|Oil-Resistant, Acid And Alkali Resistant, Tear-Resistant, Heat-Resistant, Cold-Resistant, Wear-Resistant
How does a conveyor chain handle inclined or declined conveyance?
A conveyor chain is designed to handle various types of conveyance, including inclined or declined applications. Here’s how a conveyor chain handles these situations:
1. Inclined Conveyance: When a conveyor system is required to move materials uphill, an inclined conveyor chain is used. The chain’s design includes special attachments or cleats that provide additional grip and prevent material from slipping or sliding backward. These attachments are strategically positioned along the chain to ensure effective conveyance on inclines.
2. Declined Conveyance: For conveyors that move materials downhill, a declined conveyor chain is utilized. Similar to inclined conveyance, the chain may have specialized attachments or cleats that help control the speed and prevent material from sliding too quickly. These attachments keep the material in place and ensure a controlled and efficient flow downward.
Both inclined and declined conveyance require careful consideration of the chain’s design, including the type and arrangement of attachments. The size, shape, and weight of the conveyed material also play a role in determining the appropriate chain configuration. It’s important to consult with conveyor chain manufacturers or experts to select the right chain and attachments for specific inclined or declined applications.
What are the benefits of using a modular conveyor chain system?
A modular conveyor chain system offers several benefits in terms of flexibility, efficiency, and ease of maintenance. Here are some key advantages:
1. Versatility: Modular conveyor chains are designed with interlocking modules that can be easily connected and disconnected. This allows for flexibility in configuring the conveyor system according to specific layout requirements, production needs, or space limitations. Modules can be added, removed, or repositioned to accommodate changing production processes or product variations.
2. Customizability: The modular design of the conveyor chain system enables customization to meet specific application requirements. Different types of modules are available, including straight sections, curves, inclines, declines, merges, and diverters. Accessories such as side guides, cleats, or product hold-downs can be easily integrated into the system.
3. Quick Installation and Modification: Modular conveyor chains are designed for easy installation and modification. With their snap-in or snap-on connections, modules can be rapidly assembled or disassembled, reducing downtime during system setup or reconfiguration. This feature also facilitates maintenance, repairs, or future expansions.
4. Enhanced Efficiency: The modularity of the conveyor chain system allows for efficient material handling and optimized workflow. The smooth transfer between modules minimizes product jams or misalignments, ensuring a continuous and consistent flow of materials. The ability to incorporate curves or inclines in the system enables efficient use of floor space and facilitates the movement of products through different elevations.
5. Easy Maintenance: Modular conveyor chain systems are designed for ease of maintenance. Individual modules can be easily accessed and replaced without disassembling the entire system. This reduces maintenance time and costs. Additionally, the open structure of the modules allows for easy cleaning, debris removal, and inspection.
6. Durability and Reliability: Modular conveyor chains are typically made from high-quality materials such as plastic or stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting performance. They are resistant to wear, corrosion, and chemical damage, making them suitable for various industrial environments. The interlocking design provides stability and prevents chain slippage during operation.
7. Safety Features: Modular conveyor chain systems can incorporate safety features such as emergency stop buttons, safety guarding, or sensors for detecting blockages or excessive loads. These features help maintain a safe working environment for operators and protect the integrity of the products being transported.
Overall, a modular conveyor chain system offers versatility, customizability, efficiency, and ease of maintenance. It is a reliable solution for material handling in industries such as manufacturing, packaging, distribution, and logistics.
What are the advantages of using a conveyor chain in material handling?
Conveyor chains offer numerous advantages in material handling applications, making them a preferred choice in various industries. Here are some of the key advantages:
- Efficient Transportation: Conveyor chains provide a continuous and reliable means of transporting materials, ensuring a smooth flow throughout the production or distribution process. They can handle both light and heavy loads, enabling efficient movement of items of different sizes and weights.
- Increased Productivity: By automating the material handling process, conveyor chains help increase productivity and operational efficiency. They eliminate the need for manual handling and reduce human effort, allowing employees to focus on other tasks, resulting in higher throughput and reduced labor costs.
- Flexibility and Customization: Conveyor chains can be designed and configured to meet specific material handling requirements. They are available in various lengths, widths, and configurations, allowing for customization based on the layout and space constraints of the facility. Additionally, different types of conveyor chains can be selected to handle specific materials or accommodate special handling needs.
- Improved Safety: Conveyor chains enhance workplace safety by reducing the risk of manual lifting and carrying heavy loads. They provide a controlled and controlled movement of materials, minimizing the chances of accidents and injuries. Additionally, safety features such as emergency stop buttons, guardrails, and sensors can be incorporated into the conveyor system to further enhance safety.
- Space Optimization: Conveyor chains utilize vertical and horizontal space efficiently, making them ideal for facilities with limited floor space. They can be designed to navigate corners, inclines, and declines, allowing for optimized layout and maximizing the use of available space.
- Versatility: Conveyor chains are versatile and can handle a wide range of materials, including bulk items, packaged goods, fragile items, and irregularly shaped objects. They can accommodate different types of conveyance methods such as flat, inclined, or spiral conveyors, providing flexibility in material handling processes.
- Improved Inventory Control: Conveyor chains enable better inventory control by facilitating the smooth movement and tracking of materials. They can be integrated with barcode scanners, RFID technology, or other tracking systems to monitor the flow of goods and provide real-time information on inventory levels.
- Reduced Material Damage: Conveyor chains help minimize material damage during handling and transportation. They provide a stable and controlled movement, reducing the risk of items falling or getting damaged due to manual handling or rough transportation methods.
The advantages of using a conveyor chain in material handling include improved efficiency, productivity, safety, space utilization, and inventory control, leading to cost savings and enhanced overall operational performance.
editor by CX 2023-12-11