Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are cast aluminium china really versatile, they are resistant to rust and will be obtained with a higher level of ingress coverage than plastics can provide; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, water treatment or leisure. The main element advantage of aluminium enclosures is usually their EMI/RFI coverage, which is essential for areas with a higher level of sound pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a variety of sizes with proper protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI guarded series. Perspective all our ranges right here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to various other metals such as stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our skilled and diligent work force we offer a fantastic selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Field, which are made up of electrical wiring junction box, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction package, flameproof electrical junction package. These boxes are extremely reliable and are created using quality raw material. We can also custom style them as per the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of choice across many different fields previously dominated by metal.
In addition the current trend can be seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks are put through less processes (i.e. heat treatment) this means they reap the benefits of excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure suitable for protecting internal electrical pieces from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures will be ideal for mounting to our selection of EPT rails, offering a highly versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a wide variety of conditions. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not merely provides a watertight seal but as well provides an IP score of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of durable aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket offering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy engineering with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal elements from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a range of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our lightweight aluminum enclosure are made to meet the highest requirements of security demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both industrial and commercial marketplaces. They are the ideal choice for housing electric and electronic equipment of high value with better anti-corrosion performance ,protect instruments even under the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item simply no holes, we can produce holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a high-quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperatures up to 250°C without undesireable effects to the enclosures framework, making them suited in harsher environments. Several sizes and wall thickness are available. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are highly reliable and excellent top quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be flexible from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variant is vibra done for a clean surface without sharp edges
· Painted version is painted with troublesome – satin black polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Freezing Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cold rolled down to essential thickness. Aluminium Coils will be ideally utilized for transportation, insulation likewise in professional and residential building for wall structure cladding and roofing functions.
Aluminium enclosures are well suited for use as a general purpose enclosure, because of their light yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF jobs or jobs which are at the mercy of weather. Because of the building of the enclosures, they may also be utilized for tasks involving temperature as the conditions make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a variety of applications such as: