With more than 18 years’ histiory, we are a professinal manufacturer for drop forged products such as forged chain (X348 X458 X658 X678 X698 F100 F160), scraper chain (10160, 14218, 14226, 142N), conveyor trolley (X348, X458, X678, XT160), and drive chain (X348, X458, X678), and so forth standard moulds of chain.
Besides, we can also produce as per your drawing or sample, special link chain, pusher, pin and plate, according to customers’ unique requirements.
1) Material: Alloy steel, 40Cr, 42CrMo and so on.
2) Types: Standard types, X348 X458 X678, and so on. (Or as per your drawing)
3) Process: Moulding→Forging→Polishing & Blasting→Fine machining→Heat treatment→Blasting→Inspecting & testing→Packing
|Model||Dimension||Weight (Kg)||Material||Hardness||Working Load (KN)||Limit Load (KN)|
|10160||101.6||30||36||13||14.5||9||14||0.36||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||21.6||120|
|14218||142||42||50||19||20.5||11||25||1.15||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||48.6||270|
|14226||142||62||50||28||30||15||25||1.75||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||61.2||340|
|2571||200||66||60||30||32||18||30||2.8||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||72||400|
|26014||260||70||75||31||33||20||34||5.2||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||135||750|
Products & Testing Equipments
Packing & Delivery
Why Choose Us?
1. We are engaged in chain industry over 15 years with rich market experience. We keep improving production techniques. All the products have longer working life and have passed the market test.
2. We can design the correct chains with high quality material, good abrasion resistance, good corrosion, high strengthen and etc as per your request or the chain application.
3. We are the chain manufacturer; you can directly purchase the product from us with low price and high quality.
4. We have a professional team for international trade, they have abundant experiences and are always ready to solve problems for customers. So you have nothing to worry about.
5. We have the long-term cooperative forwarder who can give us the lowest freight. And it can help you to save the freight. What’s more, for the FCL, we will design the packages as per the container sizes with the largest capacity to save the shipping cost for both of us.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Coating, Spraying, Mining, Slaughtering, Assembly|
Can transmission chains be used in high-temperature environments?
Yes, transmission chains can be used in high-temperature environments, but there are certain considerations to keep in mind. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Material Selection: When operating in high-temperature environments, it’s crucial to select transmission chains made from heat-resistant materials. Common materials used for high-temperature applications include heat-treated alloy steels, stainless steels, and specialized heat-resistant alloys. These materials offer improved resistance to thermal expansion, oxidation, and deformation at elevated temperatures.
2. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for the performance and longevity of transmission chains in high-temperature environments. High-temperature lubricants with superior thermal stability should be used to ensure adequate lubrication and minimize frictional heat generation. These lubricants are specifically formulated to withstand the elevated temperatures and provide effective lubrication, reducing wear and extending chain life.
3. Chain Design: The design of transmission chains for high-temperature environments may incorporate features to enhance heat resistance. These features can include heat-resistant coatings, specialized heat-treatment processes, and improved heat dissipation characteristics. Additionally, the chain’s load capacity, fatigue resistance, and dimensional stability should be carefully considered to ensure reliable operation under thermal stress.
4. Temperature Limits: It’s important to be aware of the temperature limits specified by the manufacturer for a particular transmission chain. Different chains have different temperature ranges within which they can safely operate. Exceeding the recommended temperature limits can lead to chain failure, reduced strength, accelerated wear, and potential damage to surrounding components.
5. Regular Inspection and Maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance are crucial for monitoring the condition of transmission chains in high-temperature environments. Periodic inspections can help detect signs of wear, elongation, or damage caused by thermal stress. Prompt replacement of worn or damaged chains, as well as proper lubrication and tension adjustment, will help ensure continued reliable operation.
It’s important to consult with chain manufacturers or industry experts to select the appropriate transmission chain and ensure its compatibility with the specific high-temperature application. Following manufacturer guidelines, proper installation, and regular maintenance practices will contribute to the safe and efficient use of transmission chains in high-temperature environments.
Can transmission chains be used in mining or heavy-duty industrial applications?
Transmission chains are commonly used in mining and heavy-duty industrial applications due to their durability and strength. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Robust Construction: Transmission chains designed for mining and heavy-duty industrial applications are built to withstand extreme conditions and heavy loads. They are constructed using high-quality materials and undergo rigorous testing to ensure they can handle the demanding environments and intense operating conditions.
2. High Load Capacity: Mining and heavy-duty industrial applications often involve transporting heavy loads or operating equipment under significant stress. Transmission chains used in these applications are engineered to have high load capacity, allowing them to reliably transmit power and handle the substantial forces encountered in such operations.
3. Resistance to Wear and Abrasion: Mining and heavy-duty industrial environments can be abrasive and cause rapid wear on components. Transmission chains used in these applications are designed with excellent wear resistance to withstand the abrasive nature of the materials being handled. They are often treated with specialized coatings or surface treatments to enhance their resistance to wear and extend their lifespan.
4. Corrosion Resistance: Mining operations and heavy-duty industrial settings may expose transmission chains to corrosive substances or environments. To combat corrosion, transmission chains used in these applications are often made from materials such as stainless steel or treated with anti-corrosion coatings. This ensures the chains can maintain their integrity and performance over time, even in harsh conditions.
5. Reliability and Durability: Mining and heavy-duty industrial applications require reliable and durable equipment to minimize downtime and maximize productivity. Transmission chains are known for their reliability and ability to operate in challenging conditions, making them well-suited for these demanding applications. Proper maintenance and regular inspections are necessary to ensure optimal performance and maximize the lifespan of the chains.
When selecting transmission chains for mining or heavy-duty industrial applications, it’s essential to consider factors such as load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and compatibility with other equipment. Consulting with experts or manufacturers specializing in chains for these specific applications can help ensure the best chain selection for optimal performance and longevity.
What are the common causes of failure in transmission chains?
Transmission chains are subject to various factors that can contribute to their failure over time. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Insufficient Lubrication: Inadequate or improper lubrication is one of the leading causes of chain failure. Insufficient lubrication can lead to increased friction, heat generation, and accelerated wear between the chain’s components, such as pins, bushings, and rollers.
2. Contamination: Contaminants like dirt, dust, debris, and moisture can enter the chain system, affecting its performance and causing accelerated wear. Contamination can hinder proper lubrication, increase friction, and cause corrosion, leading to chain failure.
3. Overloading: Applying excessive loads beyond the chain’s rated capacity can lead to overloading, which causes stress and deformation of the chain’s components. Overloading can result in chain elongation, accelerated wear, and ultimately, chain failure.
4. Misalignment: Improper alignment of the chain and sprockets can cause uneven distribution of forces, leading to localized wear and increased stress on certain areas of the chain. Misalignment can result from incorrect installation or wear and tear of sprockets, leading to premature chain failure.
5. Fatigue: Repeated cyclic loading and stress can cause fatigue in the chain, leading to cracks, fractures, and ultimately, chain failure. Fatigue failure is more likely to occur when the chain is subjected to high-speed or high-frequency applications.
6. Corrosion: Exposure to corrosive environments, such as high humidity, chemicals, or extreme temperatures, can cause corrosion on the chain’s components. Corrosion weakens the chain’s structural integrity, leading to premature failure.
7. Poor Maintenance: Inadequate maintenance practices, such as infrequent inspections, lack of lubrication, and neglecting to address potential issues, can contribute to chain failure. Regular maintenance, including lubrication, cleaning, and proper tensioning, is essential for the longevity and reliable performance of transmission chains.
It is important to address these factors to prevent chain failure. Proper lubrication, regular inspections, cleaning, and alignment checks are essential maintenance practices. Selecting the right chain for the application, following manufacturer guidelines, and adhering to industry standards can also help mitigate the risk of failure and ensure the optimal performance and longevity of transmission chains.
editor by CX 2023-08-17