|Standard or Nonstandard||Standard||Application||Maqchinery|
|Hardness||Hardened Tooth Surface||Material||C45|
|Toothed Portion Shape||Spur Gear||Roller(DR)||8.51|
|HS Code||84839000||Production Capacity||100000 Pcs/Year|
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Mechanical Transmission Parts Co., Ltd. was founded in 1987, is a professional production of mechanical transmission parts enterprises. Our company is committed to standard sprocket, single row and multi-row sprocket, non-standard sprocket, gear, rack, bevel gear, sprocket, shaft, gear shaft and other products. The company has a group of experienced engineers and design team, engaged in plHangZhou, testing, heat treatment, inspection and other work, the use of strict and accurate detection methods, just to provide better products, after years of development and progress, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. products should be used in all walks of life such as agricultural machinery, three-dimensional garage, mining equipment, woodworking machinery, petroleum machinery and other industries. Implementation standards, such as ANSI. b) Hustle and bustle. Pseudonym, etc., can also be customized according to customer drawings processing
Our products have been widely praised and trusted by customers for their excellent quality. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. mechanical transmission Parts Co., Ltd. adhere to the quality of survival, innovation and development, customer first business philosophy, dedicated to domestic and foreign customers service. If you have any questions about sprockets, please feel free to contact me. We look CZPT to your consultation.
1. Are you manufacturer or trade company ?
We are a manufacturing factory founded in 1987 ,with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use ?
T/T . 30% deposit ,and 70% before finish production .Price :FOB ZheJiang .
3. Can you make products according to customer”s design ?
Yes , we can make according to customer”s drawing and samples .OED and ODM are acceptable.
4.How long is your delivery time ?
Genarally it is 5-15 days afte rthe deposit .It will take more days customized.
5. What do I need for offering a quote ?
Please offer us 2D or 3d drawing (with material ,dimension,surface treatment and other technical datas etc.), quantity ,or samples .
Then we will quote the best price .
|Roller:||8.51 10.16 15.88 19.05|
|Model:||06b. 08b 10b 12b 16b 20b|
|Material:||Steel No. 45|
Safety Precautions for Working with wheel sprocket Systems
Working with wheel sprocket systems involves potential hazards, and it’s essential to follow safety precautions to prevent accidents and injuries. Here are some safety measures to consider:
- Proper Training: Ensure that anyone working with the wheel sprocket systems is adequately trained in their operation, maintenance, and safety procedures.
- Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Always wear appropriate PPE, such as safety glasses, gloves, and protective clothing, to protect against potential hazards.
- Lockout/Tagout: Before performing any maintenance or repair work on the system, follow lockout/tagout procedures to prevent accidental startup or energization.
- Keep Work Area Clean: Maintain a clean work area and remove any debris or obstacles that could interfere with the operation of the system.
- Inspect Regularly: Regularly inspect the wheels, sprockets, and chains for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Address any issues promptly.
- Ensure Proper Lubrication: Adequate lubrication of the sprockets and chains is crucial for smooth operation and to reduce friction and wear.
- Check Tension: Verify that the chain tension is within the recommended range. Too loose or too tight tension can lead to operational problems.
- Avoid Loose Clothing: Keep long hair, loose clothing, and jewelry away from moving parts to avoid entanglement.
- Follow Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Adhere to the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for installation, operation, and maintenance of the wheel sprocket system.
- Use Guards and Enclosures: Install appropriate guards and enclosures to protect against contact with moving parts.
- Safe Handling: When transporting or handling heavy wheels or sprockets, use proper lifting techniques and equipment.
Prioritizing safety when working with wheel sprocket systems is essential to prevent accidents and maintain a safe working environment. Always be vigilant, follow safety protocols, and address any concerns promptly to ensure the well-being of everyone involved.
Choosing the Right Material for a Sprocket to Ensure Longevity
Choosing the right material for a sprocket is crucial to ensure its longevity and reliable performance in a given application. The material selection depends on various factors such as load, speed, operating environment, and budget. Here are some common materials used for sprockets and their considerations:
- Steel: Steel sprockets are widely used in a wide range of applications due to their excellent strength, durability, and wear resistance. They are suitable for heavy-duty and high-speed operations. Different grades of steel, such as carbon steel or alloy steel, offer varying levels of hardness and strength.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel sprockets are preferred when corrosion resistance is essential, making them suitable for applications where the sprocket is exposed to moisture, chemicals, or outdoor elements. They are commonly used in food processing, pharmaceutical, and marine industries.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron sprockets offer good wear resistance and are often used in low to medium-speed applications. They are cost-effective and provide excellent performance in less demanding conditions.
- Plastics: Plastic sprockets are lightweight and corrosion-resistant. They are commonly used in applications where low noise, self-lubrication, and resistance to chemicals or moisture are required. However, they have limited load-carrying capacity and may not be suitable for heavy-duty applications.
- Aluminum: Aluminum sprockets are lightweight and commonly used in applications where weight reduction is critical, such as aerospace and certain machinery. However, they are not as durable as steel sprockets and are not suitable for high loads or harsh environments.
When choosing the right material for a sprocket, consider the following:
- Load Capacity: Select a material that can handle the expected loads in the application without deforming or wearing excessively.
- Speed: Higher speeds may require materials with better heat dissipation and wear resistance.
- Environment: Consider factors such as moisture, chemicals, temperature, and outdoor exposure. Choose a material with suitable corrosion resistance and resilience to environmental conditions.
- Maintenance: Some materials may require more frequent maintenance or lubrication to ensure longevity.
- Cost: Balance the material’s performance with the budget constraints of the project.
It’s essential to consult with sprocket manufacturers or material experts to determine the most appropriate material for your specific application. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on your requirements, helping to ensure the longevity and optimal performance of the sprocket in your machinery or equipment.
Common Applications of Wheels and Sprockets in Machinery
Wheels and sprockets are crucial components used in various machinery and mechanical systems for power transmission, motion control, and mechanical advantage. Some common applications include:
Wheels and sprockets are extensively used in vehicles, including automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, and even heavy-duty trucks and construction equipment. Sprockets and chains are commonly found in motorcycles and bicycles for power transmission from the engine or pedals to the wheels.
2. Industrial Machinery:
In industrial settings, wheels and sprockets play a vital role in conveyor systems, where they are used to move materials or products along a production line. Sprockets are also employed in various machinery to transfer rotational motion and power between components.
3. Agricultural Equipment:
Agricultural machinery often relies on wheels and sprockets for functions such as driving tractors, operating harvesting equipment, and propelling irrigation systems.
Wheels and sprockets are commonly used in robotic systems to provide mobility and movement capabilities. Sprockets and chains or belts are used in robotic arms and joints to facilitate precise and controlled motion.
5. Material Handling:
Conveyor systems in warehouses and distribution centers utilize wheels and sprockets to move packages, products, and materials efficiently. The sprockets engage with conveyor chains to create a continuous loop for material transport.
6. Mining and Construction:
In heavy industries like mining and construction, large machinery such as excavators, bulldozers, and cranes utilize wheels and sprockets for propulsion and movement. Tracks with sprockets are commonly used in these applications for enhanced traction and stability.
7. Factory Automation:
In automated manufacturing processes, wheels and sprockets are employed in robotic arms and assembly line systems to control movement and manipulate objects with precision.
8. Renewable Energy:
In wind turbines, wheels and sprockets are used to convert the rotational motion of the blades into electrical energy by driving the generator.
These are just a few examples of the diverse applications of wheels and sprockets in machinery and mechanical systems. Their versatility, efficiency, and ability to provide mechanical advantage make them essential components in various industries.
editor by CX 2023-08-01