HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery Technology Co.Ltd is specialized in manufacturing and distributing spare parts of asphalt paver, milling machine and road roller. We provide daily maintenance, overhaul and technical service for our customers. Our main products includes: 1. For asphalt paver, track pad, track chain, screed plate, conveyor chain, leveling sensor, auger sensor and control pane. 2. For milling machine, track shoe, cutting teeth, tool holder, base holder, string sensor, conveyor belt and milling depth sensor. 3. For road roller, rubber buffer, water pump and spray nozzle and other various road construction machinery parts.
CHINAMFG is located in Home of German Enterprises – HangZhou. With its superior geographical position, CHINAMFG enjoys convenient water, land and air transportation, which ensures its timely delivery and export. CHINAMFG has distributed its products all over the world, such as the United State, North Europe, East Europe, Southeast Asia, Australia, Middle east and established a stable and friendly cooperation relationship with those companies.
CHINAMFG will always adhere to its management concept,”honest, quality first,service first”, constantly upgrading its products and making more innovations. We offer professional technical support, perfect after-sales service and complete product stock to every road construction company, aiming to live up to all their expectations.
CHINAMFG is going to be stronger with the support of all our dear customers. We warmly welcome you to contact us for future business relationship and are sincerely looking CHINAMFG to cooperating with you.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Delivery terms:by sea/ by air
2. Delivery times:7-15 Days
3. Payment terms:FOB/EXW/CIF
2. After-sales service
3. Quality certification
4. Customized service
5. Sample service
|After-sales Service:||Aftersales Services Available|
Can a conveyor chain be used in overhead conveyor systems?
Yes, a conveyor chain can be used in overhead conveyor systems. Overhead conveyor systems are designed to move materials, products, or components along an elevated path, typically in manufacturing or distribution facilities.
Conveyor chains used in overhead conveyor systems are specially designed to handle the weight and load requirements of the application. They are typically made from durable materials such as steel or stainless steel to ensure strength and longevity.
Here are some key considerations when using a conveyor chain in overhead conveyor systems:
1. Load Capacity:
– Ensure that the conveyor chain has sufficient load capacity to handle the weight of the conveyed items. The load capacity should be determined based on the maximum anticipated load and any potential dynamic forces.
2. Chain Type and Design:
– Select a conveyor chain that is suitable for overhead applications, such as an overhead conveyor chain or an inverted tooth chain. These chains are specifically designed to handle the unique requirements of overhead conveyance.
– Proper lubrication is crucial for the smooth operation of the conveyor chain in an overhead system. Consider using lubricants that are suitable for overhead applications and ensure regular lubrication to minimize friction and wear.
4. Safety Measures:
– Implement appropriate safety measures to prevent accidents and ensure worker safety. This may include installing safety guards, emergency stop systems, and implementing regular maintenance and inspection routines.
It is important to consult with conveyor system manufacturers or experts who specialize in overhead conveyor systems to ensure the conveyor chain is selected and installed correctly for the specific application requirements.
How does lubrication affect the performance of a conveyor chain?
Lubrication plays a crucial role in the performance and longevity of a conveyor chain. Proper lubrication helps to reduce friction, wear, and heat generation, ensuring smooth operation and minimizing the risk of premature failure. Here’s how lubrication affects the performance of a conveyor chain:
1. Friction Reduction: Lubrication forms a thin film between the chain components, reducing friction between metal surfaces. This reduces the energy required for operation, minimizes heat generation, and prevents excessive wear and tear.
2. Wear Prevention: Lubrication forms a protective layer on the chain components, preventing direct metal-to-metal contact. This helps to reduce wear and extend the service life of the chain.
3. Corrosion Protection: Lubricants often contain anti-corrosion additives that protect the chain from rust and oxidation. This is particularly important in environments with high humidity or exposure to corrosive substances.
4. Noise Reduction: Proper lubrication reduces the noise generated during chain operation by minimizing friction and metal-to-metal contact. This can contribute to a quieter and more comfortable working environment.
5. Temperature Control: Lubrication helps to dissipate heat generated during chain operation, preventing excessive temperature rise. This is crucial in high-speed or heavy-duty applications where heat can lead to accelerated wear and reduced chain performance.
6. Maintenance and Service Life: Regular lubrication and proper lubricant selection are essential for maintaining the chain’s performance and extending its service life. Adequate lubrication reduces the need for frequent maintenance, minimizes downtime, and lowers overall operating costs.
It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication frequency and use the appropriate lubricant for the conveyor chain. Regular inspections and maintenance checks should also be conducted to ensure proper lubrication levels and address any issues promptly. Proper lubrication practices will enhance the performance, reliability, and durability of the conveyor chain system.
What are the signs of wear and tear in a conveyor chain?
Over time, a conveyor chain may experience wear and tear due to the demanding nature of material handling operations. Several signs indicate the need for maintenance or replacement of a conveyor chain. These signs of wear and tear include:
- Chain Elongation: One of the common signs of wear in a conveyor chain is elongation. As the chain wears, the pitch between the chain links gradually increases, resulting in a longer chain length. Excessive elongation can cause improper engagement with sprockets, leading to slippage or chain derailment.
- Chain Link Plate Wear: The link plates of a conveyor chain can experience wear on their surfaces. This wear is typically caused by friction against sprockets, guide rails, or other components. Signs of plate wear include thinning or deformation of the link plates, which can affect the overall strength and integrity of the chain.
- Sprocket Tooth Wear: The teeth of the sprockets that engage with the conveyor chain can also exhibit signs of wear. Over time, the teeth may become worn down, rounded, or have irregular shapes. This wear can cause improper chain engagement, resulting in reduced efficiency and potential chain slipping or skipping.
- Excessive Noise: Increased noise during the operation of the conveyor system can indicate wear and tear in the chain. Excessive wear can lead to metal-to-metal contact, resulting in noisy operation. Unusual squeaking, grinding, or rattling sounds are indicators that the chain may require inspection or maintenance.
- Visible Damage: Any visible damage to the chain, such as cracked or broken link plates, bent pins, or missing attachments, is a clear sign of wear and tear. These damages compromise the chain’s structural integrity and should be addressed promptly to prevent further issues or chain failure.
- Inconsistent Movement: If the conveyor chain starts to exhibit jerky or uneven movement, it may be a sign of wear or misalignment. Misalignment can occur due to worn chain links, damaged sprockets, or improper tensioning. Inconsistent movement can lead to reduced efficiency, increased wear, and potential chain failure.
Regular inspection and maintenance of the conveyor chain system are essential to identify these signs of wear and tear. Timely replacement of worn components and proper lubrication can help prolong the life of the chain and maintain efficient operation.
editor by CX 2023-11-07