The chain of agricultural machinery industry is applied to rice, wheat, corn, cotton and other agricultural machinery, providing driving and conveying functions, and realizing mechanized flower operation in the whole process of agricultural production from arable land to harvest. It is mainly applied to rice machinery, corn machinery, cotton machinery, etc
Agricultural roller chain
|chain plate: 45Mn,bush: Q195, roller: 10#,pin: 40Cr|
|application area||Rice machinery, harvester and other agricultural machinery|
|product type||S Type Steel Agricultural Chain with Attachments
C Type Steel Agricultural Chain with Attachments
A Type Steel Agricultural Chain with Attachments
CA Type Steel Agricultural Chain with Attachments
Any sea port or airport in china
L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union
Chain, Plastic Bag, Color Box, Wooden Case. or OEM
|We also carry out OEM according to your requirements
Own Import & Export License, The TV trade mark registered successfully in many countries, Sales network spread all over China, Products export to 65 countries in 5 continents.
1. The member of China General Machine Components Industry Association.
2. The member of China Chain Transmission Association.
3. The member of China Chain Standardization Association.
4. The member of China Agricultural Association Machinery Manufacturers.
With our excellent trained staffs and workers, advanced and efficient equipments, completely sales network, strict QA systems. You are confidence that our premium qualified chain can meet all customers’ specification and strictest quality standards.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information on how TransVision products can meet your industries demands at highly competitive pricing.
Quality First, Clients Uppermost.
|WHY CHOOSE US|
Comprehensive Product Portfolio We produce and supply a wide range of power transmission
products including drive chains, leaf chains, conveyor chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, and
couplings. This one-store-for-all shopping experience will significantly reduce your searching costs while
guarantee youfind what you want at 1 click.
Value Choice Products Our products are the best combination of quality and price, and you get what
you want within your budgets
Seasoned Sales Associates and Engineers We have 15 seasoned sales associates and 5 engineers;
on our team at your disposal any time when you need a helping hand. They are well trained with industry
know-now and will always respond to your requests within 24 hours.
100% Customer Retention Rate Our regular customers from overseas come back not just for our
premium quality products, but for the superior services that we’ve provided over the years.
|Q1: What’s your average lead time?
A: It varies. Our regular end-to-end lead time is 1-2 months.. We also provide express shipments for rush orders. For details,please consult our sales associate.
Q2: Is your price better than your competitors given the same quality?
Q4: Can we inspect the goods before shipment?
Q5: What kind of payment method is acceptable for your mill?
Q6: What if I have any other questions?
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
Can a conveyor chain be used in extreme temperature environments?
Yes, conveyor chains can be designed and manufactured to withstand extreme temperature environments. The suitability of a conveyor chain for high or low-temperature applications depends on the material composition and construction of the chain.
1. High-Temperature Environments: For applications involving high temperatures, conveyor chains made of heat-resistant materials such as stainless steel or special alloys are commonly used. These chains can withstand elevated temperatures without significant deformation or loss of strength. They are designed to resist oxidation, corrosion, and thermal expansion, ensuring reliable performance in hot environments.
2. Low-Temperature Environments: Similarly, conveyor chains can also be engineered for low-temperature applications. In cold environments, chains made of materials that remain ductile and strong at low temperatures are utilized. These chains are designed to withstand the effects of cold temperatures without becoming brittle or losing their mechanical properties.
It’s important to consult with conveyor chain manufacturers or experts who specialize in extreme temperature applications to select the most suitable chain material and design. They can provide guidance on factors such as material selection, lubrication, and operational considerations to ensure the conveyor chain performs effectively and reliably in extreme temperature environments.
How do you prevent corrosion in conveyor chains?
Preventing corrosion in conveyor chains is essential for maintaining their performance and prolonging their lifespan. Here are some effective measures to prevent corrosion:
1. Material Selection: Choose conveyor chains made from corrosion-resistant materials such as stainless steel, plastic, or coatings specifically designed to resist corrosion. These materials offer better protection against rust and corrosion compared to standard steel chains.
2. Proper Lubrication: Apply a suitable lubricant to the conveyor chain regularly. Lubrication creates a protective barrier that helps prevent moisture and contaminants from reaching the metal surface, reducing the risk of corrosion. Select a lubricant that provides corrosion protection properties and is compatible with the chain material.
3. Environmental Controls: Control the operating environment to minimize exposure to corrosive elements. Implement measures such as humidity control, proper ventilation, and protection from direct contact with water or chemicals. Consider using covers or enclosures to shield the conveyor chain from environmental factors that can accelerate corrosion.
4. Surface Treatments: Apply corrosion-resistant coatings or treatments to the conveyor chain. These coatings can provide an additional protective layer that acts as a barrier against moisture and corrosive substances. Examples of surface treatments include zinc plating, galvanizing, or epoxy coatings.
5. Regular Inspections and Cleaning: Regularly inspect the conveyor chain for signs of corrosion or damage. Remove any accumulated dirt, debris, or corrosive substances promptly. Cleaning the chain helps prevent the buildup of contaminants that can accelerate corrosion.
6. Preventive Maintenance: Implement a preventive maintenance program that includes regular cleaning, lubrication, and inspection of the conveyor chain. This proactive approach helps identify and address any potential corrosion issues early on, preventing further damage.
7. Proper Storage: When not in use, store the conveyor chains in a dry and controlled environment. Protect them from exposure to moisture, humidity, and corrosive substances. Use appropriate storage methods, such as hanging the chains or storing them in sealed containers.
By following these preventive measures, you can significantly reduce the risk of corrosion in conveyor chains, ensuring their optimal performance and longevity.
What are the signs of wear and tear in a conveyor chain?
Over time, a conveyor chain may experience wear and tear due to the demanding nature of material handling operations. Several signs indicate the need for maintenance or replacement of a conveyor chain. These signs of wear and tear include:
- Chain Elongation: One of the common signs of wear in a conveyor chain is elongation. As the chain wears, the pitch between the chain links gradually increases, resulting in a longer chain length. Excessive elongation can cause improper engagement with sprockets, leading to slippage or chain derailment.
- Chain Link Plate Wear: The link plates of a conveyor chain can experience wear on their surfaces. This wear is typically caused by friction against sprockets, guide rails, or other components. Signs of plate wear include thinning or deformation of the link plates, which can affect the overall strength and integrity of the chain.
- Sprocket Tooth Wear: The teeth of the sprockets that engage with the conveyor chain can also exhibit signs of wear. Over time, the teeth may become worn down, rounded, or have irregular shapes. This wear can cause improper chain engagement, resulting in reduced efficiency and potential chain slipping or skipping.
- Excessive Noise: Increased noise during the operation of the conveyor system can indicate wear and tear in the chain. Excessive wear can lead to metal-to-metal contact, resulting in noisy operation. Unusual squeaking, grinding, or rattling sounds are indicators that the chain may require inspection or maintenance.
- Visible Damage: Any visible damage to the chain, such as cracked or broken link plates, bent pins, or missing attachments, is a clear sign of wear and tear. These damages compromise the chain’s structural integrity and should be addressed promptly to prevent further issues or chain failure.
- Inconsistent Movement: If the conveyor chain starts to exhibit jerky or uneven movement, it may be a sign of wear or misalignment. Misalignment can occur due to worn chain links, damaged sprockets, or improper tensioning. Inconsistent movement can lead to reduced efficiency, increased wear, and potential chain failure.
Regular inspection and maintenance of the conveyor chain system are essential to identify these signs of wear and tear. Timely replacement of worn components and proper lubrication can help prolong the life of the chain and maintain efficient operation.
editor by CX 2023-09-05