Stainless Steel Transmission Chain, Stainless Steel Roller Chain, Stainless Steel Conveyor chain, Stainless steel chains for bottle conveyor line which is used on bottle filling conveyor lines, other standard ss chain or special ss chain(SS304 chains, SS316 chains, SS316L chains, SS conveyor chains, SS304 conveyor chain, SS316 conveyor chain) all available
We have special technolodgy to arrange more hardness on SS chains plate as per the request of famous chains factory in Europe
We have many OEM chain factory customer from Europe and our stainless steel chain quality is similar to the A quality in the world
We are professional supplier of chains:
1. Bicycle chain: 408, 410, 415
2. Motorcycle chain: 04C, 25H, 06C, T3, 270H, 415H, 420, 420L, 425, 428, 428H, 520,
3. ASA roller chain: 35, 40, 41, 50, 60, 60H, 80, 80H, 100, 120, 140, 160, 200, 240
4. Chain (British standard): 05-B, 06-B, 08-B, 10-B, 12-B, 16-B, 20-B, 24-B, 28-B,
32-B, 40-B (Catalog)
5. Large pitch chains: 100, 100H, 120, 120H, 140, 140H, 160, 160H, 180, 200, 240
6. Extend-pitch precision roller chain: 208A, 208B, 210A, 210B, 212A, 212B, 216A,
216B, 220A, 220B, 224A, 224B, 228B, 232B
7. Roller chains for beer buntline conveyor: CK-70S, CK-100S, CK-100SA, CK-100SC, CK-133XA,
CK-140X, CK-140XA, CK-150X, CK-150S, CK-154X, CK-155X, CK-155XA, CK-160X, CK-160XA, CK-160XB, CK-160XC, CK-165X, CK-165XA, CK-169, CK-180X, CK-180XA, CK-200S, CW-102, CW-127
8. Implement roller chains for conveyors: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, CA550, CA555, CA620
9. Multi strand sizes available; Up to 5 strands, for select size standard attachment
10. Chains from 04b~16b are with spring clips, others are riveted; Cottered design
Is available for size 80 to 240
11. Stainless steel chain and nickel plated chains is available; Special design also available
(i. E., oven conveyor) and we can produce as per material your requests, usually stainless steel chain material is SS304, if you need SS316 or SS316L etc. It is available too
Our conveyor chains are as following items:
Short pitch, double pitch conveyor roller chain:
1)European standard short pitch roller conveyor accessories: A1 – WSK2
2)European Standard Short Pitch Hollow Pin Chains and accessories: 08BHP – 12BHP
3)European standard short pitch bending roller conveyor: 08BSB, 10BSB, 4)12BSB
4)European standard double pitch conveyor chain: C208B – C232BL
5)American Standard Short pitch conveyor chain attachments: A1 – WSK2
6)American Standard Short Pitch Hollow Pin Chain: 40HP – 80HP
7)American Standard short pitch bending roller conveyor: 35SB – 80SB
8)American Standard Double pitch conveyor roller: C2040 – C2162H
9)American Standard Double pitch conveyor roller attachment: A1 – WSK2
10)American standard double pitch hollow pin chain: C2040HP – C2082HP
11)American Standard Double pitch conveyor roller scoliosis: C2040SB, C2050SB, C2060SB
12)American standard double pitch conveyor roller Plastic Large: C2042D – C2102HD
13)American Standard controllable beat conveyor (speed chain): C2030VR – C2080VR
14)American Standard side-mounted conveyor roller (short pitch double pitch): 40PSR – 100PSR; C2040PSR – C2100PRS
15)American Standard overhead plastic roller conveyor chains (short pitch, double pitch and long pitch): 40TR – 100TR; C2040TR – C2100TR
|Feature:||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Usage:||Transmission Chain, Drag Chain, Dedicated Specia|
Can transmission chains be used in heavy-duty or high-load applications?
Transmission chains are commonly used in heavy-duty or high-load applications due to their robust construction and ability to handle substantial power transmission requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Strength and Durability: Transmission chains are designed to withstand high loads and heavy-duty applications. They are constructed using high-quality materials such as alloy steel, ensuring exceptional strength, toughness, and resistance to fatigue. These chains are engineered to handle the demanding forces and loads encountered in heavy machinery, industrial equipment, and automotive applications.
2. Load Capacity: Transmission chains are available in various sizes and configurations to accommodate different load capacities. Manufacturers provide load ratings and specifications for their chains, allowing users to select the appropriate chain based on the anticipated loads. The load capacity of a transmission chain depends on factors such as chain size, material, design, and heat treatment. It is essential to choose a chain that can handle the specific load requirements of the application.
3. Power Transmission Efficiency: Transmission chains offer high power transmission efficiency, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications. The precision engineering of the chain links and sprockets ensures minimal energy loss during power transfer, maximizing the efficiency of the system. This efficiency is crucial in applications where large amounts of power need to be transmitted reliably and consistently.
4. Adaptability to High Loads: Transmission chains can adapt to various load conditions, including shock loads and dynamic forces. Their design allows them to accommodate sudden changes in loads without compromising performance or integrity. Additionally, heavy-duty transmission chains often incorporate features such as hardened pins, solid rollers, and specialized coatings to enhance their load-bearing capacity and resistance to wear.
5. Wide Range of Applications: Transmission chains find extensive use in industries such as construction, mining, agriculture, material handling, and power transmission. They are employed in heavy machinery, conveyor systems, lifting equipment, industrial drives, and many other applications that involve significant loads. Their versatility and ability to handle high loads make them a reliable choice for demanding environments.
When selecting a transmission chain for heavy-duty or high-load applications, it is essential to consider the specific requirements, including anticipated loads, operating conditions, and environmental factors. Consulting with chain manufacturers or industry experts can provide valuable guidance in choosing the most suitable chain to ensure safe and efficient power transmission in heavy-duty applications.
How does the choice of lubrication method impact the performance of a transmission chain?
The choice of lubrication method plays a crucial role in the performance and longevity of a transmission chain. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Reduced Friction and Wear: Proper lubrication ensures a thin film of lubricant between the moving parts of the transmission chain, reducing friction and minimizing wear. This helps to maintain the integrity of the chain’s components, such as pins, rollers, and bushings, by preventing metal-to-metal contact and reducing surface damage.
2. Heat Dissipation: Lubrication helps in dissipating heat generated during the operation of the transmission chain. By reducing friction and providing a cooling effect, the lubricant helps to prevent overheating, which can lead to premature wear, deformation, or failure of the chain.
3. Corrosion Protection: Lubricants often contain additives that offer corrosion protection to the transmission chain. These additives create a protective barrier against moisture, chemicals, and other corrosive elements, preventing rust formation and maintaining the chain’s performance in corrosive environments.
4. Noise Reduction: Adequate lubrication reduces the noise generated by the movement of the transmission chain. The lubricant acts as a cushion between the contacting surfaces, dampening vibrations and minimizing the noise levels produced during operation. This contributes to a quieter and smoother chain operation.
5. Extended Lifespan: Proper lubrication helps to extend the lifespan of the transmission chain. By reducing friction, wear, and the accumulation of debris, lubrication minimizes the stress on the chain’s components, resulting in improved durability and reduced likelihood of premature failure.
6. Operational Efficiency: A well-lubricated transmission chain operates with higher efficiency. With reduced friction, the chain experiences less power loss, enabling more effective power transmission. This leads to improved overall system efficiency, reduced energy consumption, and lower operating costs.
7. Contamination Prevention: Lubrication acts as a barrier, preventing contaminants, such as dust, dirt, and debris, from entering the chain’s components. This helps to maintain the cleanliness of the chain, reducing the risk of abrasive wear and preserving the integrity of its parts.
It’s important to consider the specific operating conditions, such as temperature, speed, load, and environment, when selecting the lubrication method for a transmission chain. Factors such as the viscosity, temperature range, and compatibility of the lubricant with the chain material should be taken into account to ensure optimal lubrication performance.
What is a transmission chain and how does it work?
A transmission chain is a type of mechanical chain used to transmit power between two or more rotating shafts. It consists of a series of interconnected links that engage with toothed sprockets to transfer motion and torque.
In a typical transmission chain system, the chain wraps around two or more sprockets, with one sprocket connected to the input shaft and the other(s) connected to the output shaft(s). As the input shaft rotates, the chain moves along the sprockets, causing the output shaft(s) to rotate at the same speed or different speeds depending on the sprocket sizes.
The functioning of a transmission chain relies on the principle of mechanical power transmission through interlocking links and the engagement between the chain and the sprocket teeth. The chain’s links are designed to fit precisely with the sprocket teeth, ensuring a positive and reliable transfer of power.
As the chain engages with the sprockets, the teeth on the sprockets push against the chain’s rollers or pins, causing the chain to move. This movement transfers rotational motion and torque from the input shaft to the output shaft(s), enabling the transmission of power and facilitating various mechanical operations.
Transmission chains are widely used in various applications such as automotive engines, motorcycles, bicycles, industrial machinery, and power transmission systems. They are valued for their durability, efficiency, and ability to handle high loads and speeds.
editor by CX 2023-08-11