GFB Series Swing Drive
- For the swing drive of the superstructure, e.g., excavators, cranes, forestry machines, ship unloaders
- For use in all applications where precise positioning is necessary
- Two- or three-stage planetary gearboxes
- For attachment of Rexroth fixed motors in space-saving plug-in design
- Torque output 4000 … 68300 Nm
- Compact, space-saving 2 or three-stage planetary design
- Easy mounting, Convenient oil change
- Integrated multiple parking device
- Low-noise operation
- High efficiency
- Long service life
Parameters of GFB Series Swing Drive
|Output Torque Excavator
|Output Torque Crane
|GFB 9 T2||4,000||7,000||33.4|
|GFB 17 T2||7,700||12,700||32.5 – 45.7|
|GFB 24 T2||10,600||17,500||149.1|
|GFB 26 T3||10,000||16,500||43.9 – 51.5|
|GFB 36 T3||17,500||28,500||117.6 – 153.6|
|GFB 50 T2||22,000||38,000||32.3|
|GFB 50 T2||22,000||38,000||147.4|
|GFB 80 T3||38,200||68,300||186.4|
|GFB 84 T2||38,200||68,300||35.1|
The gear teeth and bearings are splash lubricated. Aside from periodic oil changes, the drive units are maintenance-free. Oil changes are easy to do. The oil brands recommended in the operating manual shall be exclusively used.
The operating manual also gives the change intervals for the relevant application conditions. The pinion-side antifriction bearing of the output shaft is grease-lubricated for life.
The gearbox is designed for direct flange attachment of a variable or fixed displacement motor (preferably a hydraulic motor).
Multiple Parking Device
The standard supply scope includes a spring-loaded, hydraulically released multiple parking device arranged on the input side. The multiple parking device is not a service brake.
We can supply you with all kinds of excavator spare parts as follows:
We can provide you with the following Excavator spare parts:
1. Hydraulic components: hydraulic pump, main control valve, hydraulic cylinder, final drive, travel motor, swing motor, gearbox, slewing bearing, etc.
2. Engine parts: engine assembly, piston, piston ring, cylinder block, cylinder head, crankshaft, turbocharger, Fuel injection pump, starting motor, alternator, etc.
3. Chassis system parts: track roller, carrier roller, track link, track shoe, sprocket, idler, and idler pad, Coil regulator, rubber track and gasket, etc.
4. Cab components: cab assembly, harness, monitor, controller, seat, door, etc.