Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CHINAMFG to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CHINAMFG Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
|We Can Produce According to Your Requirements
|All Kinds of You Required
Can transmission chains be used in construction or heavy equipment?
Yes, transmission chains are commonly used in construction and heavy equipment due to their durability and ability to handle high loads. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Construction and heavy equipment, such as excavators, bulldozers, cranes, and loaders, often rely on transmission chains to transmit power and motion between different components. These chains are designed to withstand the demanding conditions and heavy loads encountered in construction and earthmoving applications.
The primary advantages of using transmission chains in construction and heavy equipment include:
1. Load Capacity: Transmission chains are engineered to handle heavy loads and provide reliable power transmission in equipment that requires substantial force. They are designed to withstand the extreme stresses and strains associated with lifting, pulling, and pushing heavy materials.
2. Durability: Construction and heavy equipment operate in challenging environments with debris, dust, vibrations, and harsh weather conditions. Transmission chains are built to be robust and resistant to wear, corrosion, and fatigue, ensuring reliable operation and long service life in these demanding settings.
3. Versatility: Transmission chains are available in various sizes, configurations, and materials, allowing them to be tailored to specific equipment requirements. This versatility enables manufacturers to select the most suitable chain for different applications, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency.
4. Power Transmission: Construction and heavy equipment often require high torque and precise power transmission. Transmission chains excel in transmitting power from the engine or motor to various moving parts, such as wheels, tracks, and lifting mechanisms, allowing the equipment to perform its intended functions effectively.
5. Easy Maintenance: Transmission chains typically have a straightforward design, making them relatively easy to maintain. Regular inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment are essential to ensure proper functioning and extend the chain’s lifespan. Proper maintenance practices can help minimize downtime and reduce overall equipment maintenance costs.
It’s important to note that while transmission chains are widely used in construction and heavy equipment, the specific application and operating conditions should be taken into consideration when selecting the appropriate chain type, size, and material. Consulting the equipment manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations is crucial to ensure optimal performance and safety.
How does the precision of manufacturing impact the performance of a transmission chain?
The precision of manufacturing plays a crucial role in the performance and reliability of a transmission chain. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Accurate Chain Pitch: The precision of manufacturing ensures that the chain pitch, which is the distance between consecutive chain links, is consistent and accurate. A precise chain pitch is essential for proper engagement with the sprockets and ensures smooth power transmission.
2. Uniform Chain Link Dimensions: Precise manufacturing ensures that the dimensions of the chain links are uniform throughout the chain. This uniformity is crucial for maintaining proper alignment, load distribution, and engagement with the sprockets.
3. Consistent Roller Diameter: In roller chains, the diameter of the rollers is an important factor in reducing friction and wear. Precise manufacturing ensures that the roller diameter is consistent, allowing for smooth rolling action and efficient power transfer.
4. Straight Side Plates: The side plates of a transmission chain need to be straight and parallel to ensure proper chain alignment and engagement with the sprockets. Precise manufacturing ensures that the side plates are accurately formed, minimizing the risk of misalignment and premature wear.
5. Quality Control and Tolerance Management: Precision manufacturing involves rigorous quality control measures to ensure that the chain components meet the required specifications and tolerances. This helps to maintain the overall integrity and performance of the chain.
6. Reduced Noise and Vibration: A well-manufactured transmission chain with precise dimensions and uniform components results in reduced noise and vibration during operation. This contributes to a quieter and smoother running system, enhancing the overall efficiency and comfort.
7. Enhanced Durability and Lifespan: The precision of manufacturing directly impacts the durability and lifespan of a transmission chain. Accurate dimensions, uniform components, and proper tolerances ensure that the chain can withstand the expected loads, resist wear, and maintain its performance over an extended period.
It’s important to select transmission chains from reputable manufacturers known for their precision manufacturing processes and adherence to quality standards. Proper installation, regular maintenance, and following manufacturer guidelines are also crucial for maximizing the performance and longevity of the transmission chain.
Can transmission chains be used in corrosive environments?
Transmission chains can be used in corrosive environments, but the choice of materials and proper maintenance are crucial to ensure their performance and longevity. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Material Selection: When operating in corrosive environments, it is important to select transmission chains made from corrosion-resistant materials. Stainless steel chains are commonly used due to their excellent resistance to rust and corrosion. They are capable of withstanding exposure to moisture, chemicals, and other corrosive agents.
2. Coatings and Treatments: Applying specialized coatings or treatments to the transmission chains can provide an extra layer of protection against corrosion. These coatings, such as zinc plating or epoxy coatings, create a barrier between the chain and the corrosive environment, reducing the risk of degradation.
3. Sealed or Enclosed Design: In some cases, using transmission chains with sealed or enclosed designs can help prevent contaminants, including corrosive substances, from entering the chain assembly. This can prolong the chain’s life and maintain its performance in corrosive environments.
4. Proper Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is crucial for maintaining the performance and preventing corrosion in transmission chains. Lubricants with anti-corrosive properties should be used to provide a protective film on the chain’s surfaces, reducing friction and preventing the corrosive agents from reaching the chain’s metal components.
5. Regular Inspection and Cleaning: Regular inspection and cleaning of the transmission chains are necessary in corrosive environments. This helps detect any signs of corrosion or damage early on, allowing for timely maintenance or replacement. Cleaning the chains with appropriate cleaning agents can help remove any corrosive residues and prolong their lifespan.
It is important to consult with the chain manufacturer or a knowledgeable expert to determine the most suitable chain and maintenance practices for specific corrosive environments. By selecting the right materials, applying protective coatings, ensuring proper lubrication, and conducting regular maintenance, transmission chains can be effectively used in corrosive environments while maintaining their performance and durability.
editor by CX 2023-11-29