Industrial transmission conveyor drive roller chain Carbon steel Polishing chain (16A-2)
|Material||Carbon steel, alloy steel|
|Surface Treatment||Polishing,Original Colour,Polishing|
|Applicable Industries||Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery ………|
|Standard or Nonstandard||Standard|
|Heat Treatment:||High Temperature Hardening|
|Color||Elf,dark yellow,dark blue,black|
•Large reduction ratio (usually up to 1:7)
HIGH STHangZhouRD HEAT TREATMENT
Through high standards,strictly control the heat,improve the hardness/strength and provide service life.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL
Beautiful and corrosion-resistant, the product surface is treated with rust prevention, beautiful and simple!
STHangZhouRD THICKNESS CHAIN PIECE
The thickness is customized from raw material chain plate in strict accordance with the standard
STHangZhouRD CZPT PIN
Cutting in strict accordance with the standard, second screening,and never cut corners
Green Power Industry Co Llimited is an international export enterprise combined with factory specializing in the manufacturing of brake system , clutch system,spark plug and chain . Our company is a professional manufacturer and supplier of brake,chain and clutch in China. We both have our own brake CZPT factory, brake pad factory, brake shoe factory ,clutch disc factory,chain factory, spark plug factory .We focus on developing high-quality products for OEM market ,Our company have developed and produced high quality brake in formula non -metallic and asbestos free for automobile and brake shoe assembly for heavy duty truck . The production are noted good characteristics such as high strength , high heat-resisting , wear-resisting.low dust virtue ,no noise and better stability . The series products had been exporting to North -America ,Europe ,Middle -East ,Australia and etc, widely sale to domestic OEM factories and aftermarket.
Our company is composed of professional team , process advanced production inspection and testing equipment Each product have passed the first inspection, process inspection, error prevention, and laboratory tests to ensure that each piece of qualified products sent to customers
We are determined to set up the aim of “excellent quality and satisfying service·, with·the first class quality , reasonable price and perfect service . we set strick demand and operate conforming to the standard to guarantee all the products can be meet our customer’s needs
1.Q: What is the certificate of your factory?
A: We have passed IAF ISO and TS16949 certification.
2.Q: Can it be produced according to the sample?
A: Yes, we can produce through your samples or technical drawings. We can build molds and fixtures.
3.Q: Do you test all products before shipping?
A: Yes, we conduct 100% quality testing before delivery, and we are 100% responsible for product quality.
4.Q: What is your delivery time?
A:If we have stock, we can send it immediately within a week. If not, it usually ranges from 7 days to 35 days, depending on the quantity.
5.Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We want to provide you with samples for approval. There will be no charge for 1 or 2 samples, but the customer needs to bear the courier fee first.
It will be drawback to customer when order placed
6.Q: How do you make our business establish a long-term good cooperative relationship?
A:1. We maintain excellent quality and competitive prices to ensure that our customers benefit;
2. We respect every customer as our friend, we do business sincerely and make friends widely,No matter where they come from.
|Usage:||Transmission Chain, Conveyor Chain|
|Material:||Carbon steel, alloy steel|
How does the lubrication method affect the performance of a drive chain?
The lubrication method used for a drive chain has a significant impact on its performance and longevity. Here is a detailed explanation:
Proper lubrication is essential for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of a drive chain. It reduces friction, minimizes wear, and prevents corrosion between the chain’s moving parts. The lubrication method chosen can affect the performance of the drive chain in the following ways:
- Reduced Friction and Wear: Adequate lubrication forms a protective layer between the chain’s moving parts, reducing metal-to-metal contact and minimizing friction. This helps to prevent excessive wear, elongation, and premature failure of the chain. The lubricant acts as a barrier, allowing the chain to operate with reduced resistance and improved efficiency.
- Heat Dissipation: Proper lubrication helps dissipate heat generated by the friction between the chain’s components during operation. This prevents overheating and the potential degradation of the lubricant, ensuring the chain can operate within its designed temperature range. Effective heat dissipation contributes to the longevity and optimal performance of the drive chain.
- Protection against Corrosion: Lubrication provides a protective coating on the chain, safeguarding it against moisture, contaminants, and corrosive substances. This is particularly important in environments where the chain is exposed to water, chemicals, or harsh operating conditions. The lubricant prevents rust and corrosion, preserving the integrity of the chain and extending its service life.
- Reduction of Noise and Vibration: Proper lubrication helps to reduce noise and vibration generated by the drive chain during operation. It acts as a damping agent, absorbing and minimizing the transmission of vibrations, resulting in smoother and quieter chain operation. This contributes to a more comfortable and productive working environment.
- Selection of Lubricant: The choice of lubricant depends on various factors, including the application, operating conditions, temperature, speed, and load requirements. Different lubricants, such as oils, greases, or solid lubricants, may be suitable for different applications. The lubricant must be compatible with the chain material and should possess the necessary viscosity, temperature resistance, and lubricating properties to meet the specific demands of the drive chain.
- Appropriate Lubrication Frequency: The lubrication method also includes determining the appropriate frequency for lubrication. Regular lubrication intervals must be established based on the chain’s operating conditions and the manufacturer’s recommendations. Insufficient lubrication or over-lubrication can both lead to performance issues, such as increased friction, poor lubricant distribution, or accelerated contamination buildup.
It is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations regarding lubrication methods, lubricant types, and lubrication intervals for the specific drive chain. Regular inspection and maintenance should be conducted to monitor the lubrication effectiveness and ensure proper lubricant replenishment.
By selecting the appropriate lubrication method and maintaining proper lubrication, operators can optimize the performance, reliability, and lifespan of the drive chain, contributing to smoother operation, reduced wear, and improved overall efficiency.
How does the efficiency of a drive chain compare to other power transmission systems?
The efficiency of a drive chain can vary depending on factors such as chain type, design, lubrication, and operating conditions. Here is a detailed explanation of how the efficiency of a drive chain compares to other power transmission systems:
- High Efficiency: Drive chains are known for their high efficiency in power transmission. When properly lubricated and maintained, they can achieve efficiency levels of 95% or higher, which means that a minimal amount of power is lost during transmission.
- Comparable to Other Systems: The efficiency of a drive chain is generally comparable to other common power transmission systems such as belt drives and gear drives. Each system has its own advantages and considerations, and their efficiencies can be similar when operating under optimal conditions.
- Factors Affecting Efficiency: The efficiency of a drive chain can be influenced by several factors. These include the type and design of the chain, the condition of the sprockets, the level of lubrication, the alignment of the system, and the tension of the chain. Proper selection, installation, and maintenance play key roles in maximizing the efficiency of a drive chain.
- Losses in Power Transmission: Despite their high efficiency, drive chains do experience some power losses during operation. These losses occur due to friction within the chain, sliding at the contact points between the chain and the sprockets, and other mechanical factors. However, these losses can be minimized through proper lubrication and tensioning of the chain.
In summary, drive chains offer high efficiency in power transmission, comparable to other common power transmission systems. By selecting the appropriate chain type, ensuring proper lubrication and maintenance, and optimizing the system’s alignment and tension, the efficiency of a drive chain can be maximized, resulting in effective power transmission and minimal power losses.
How does a drive chain differ from a timing belt?
A drive chain and a timing belt are both components used in power transmission, but they differ in their construction, operation, and application. Here are the key differences between a drive chain and a timing belt:
- Construction: A drive chain consists of interconnected links or rollers, typically made of steel, that form a flexible mechanism. In contrast, a timing belt is a toothed belt made of a reinforced rubber material with teeth on the inner surface.
- Power Transmission: Drive chains are commonly used for transmitting power in applications where flexibility and high-load capacity are required, such as in vehicles, machinery, and industrial equipment. Timing belts, on the other hand, are primarily used for precise synchronization of engine components, such as camshafts and crankshafts, in internal combustion engines.
- Motion and Operation: Drive chains transfer power through rotational motion. The engagement of the chain links with sprockets allows for the transfer of rotational force. Timing belts, on the other hand, rely on the meshing of teeth on the belt with grooves or pulleys to ensure precise timing and synchronization of the engine’s internal components.
- Maintenance and Tension: Drive chains require periodic lubrication and tension adjustment to ensure proper operation and minimize wear. Timing belts, on the other hand, are typically maintenance-free and do not require lubrication or frequent tension adjustments.
- Noise and Vibration: Drive chains, especially roller chains, can generate more noise and vibration during operation compared to timing belts, which are designed to operate with reduced noise and vibration.
- Replacement: In case of damage or wear, drive chains can be repaired by replacing individual links or sections. Timing belts, on the other hand, usually require complete replacement as they are not easily repairable.
Ultimately, the choice between a drive chain and a timing belt depends on the specific application requirements, such as the need for power transmission, precision timing, load capacity, maintenance preferences, and operational conditions.
editor by CX 2023-08-07