Standard Double Pitch Roller chain
40Mn steel,304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
Standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, hoisting chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears, wheels and so on.
A series(12.7-50.8mm pitches),B series (9.525-50.8mm pitches)and the heavy series.
Short pitch precision roller chain
Simplex Roller Chains&Bushing Chains:
Chain link type
Standard links (without attachment) and non-standard links (with attachment).
A1: One-side,one hole cranked attachments.
Our Products Advantage
1. Every step from production order to the packing process has a strict quality inspection.
1.Fast delivery: Standard products can be delivered in as fast as 20 days
2.Good service: timely reply, prompt quotation, responsible for the product
3.High cost performance: can maintain price stability for a certain period of time, bringing greater profits to customers
4.Good quality: production and testing have corresponding supervision to ensure product quality and get high praise from customers
5.OEM service: products can be customized according to drawings and requirements
We are responsible for the ordered products. We are very confident in the products we produce. Of course, if you have any problems after receiving the goods, you can contact us directly. We will confirm and negotiate in time to solve your difficulties.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery
|Double Pitch Chain
How does the choice of chain lubricant affect the maintenance requirements?
The choice of chain lubricant has a significant impact on the maintenance requirements of a transmission chain. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Lubrication Interval: Different chain lubricants have varying properties, including their ability to withstand high temperatures, resist contamination, and provide long-lasting lubrication. The right choice of lubricant can extend the lubrication interval, reducing the frequency of lubrication and, consequently, the maintenance requirements.
2. Wear Protection: The primary function of chain lubrication is to reduce friction and wear between the chain components. The selection of a high-quality lubricant with excellent wear protection properties can significantly extend the chain’s lifespan and reduce the need for frequent replacements or repairs.
3. Contamination Resistance: Some chain lubricants are specifically formulated to resist contaminants such as dust, dirt, or water. Using a lubricant with superior contamination resistance can help maintain optimal chain performance and reduce the risk of premature wear or failure due to the presence of contaminants. This, in turn, reduces the maintenance requirements associated with cleaning and removing contaminants from the chain.
4. Corrosion Prevention: In applications where the chain is exposed to corrosive environments, selecting a chain lubricant with corrosion prevention properties is crucial. Such lubricants form a protective film that helps shield the chain from moisture, chemicals, and other corrosive agents. By using a corrosion-resistant lubricant, the maintenance requirements related to combating corrosion are minimized.
5. Temperature Stability: The operating temperature of a transmission chain can significantly impact its performance and maintenance requirements. Choosing a chain lubricant with excellent temperature stability ensures that the lubricant maintains its viscosity and protective properties even under high temperatures. This reduces the need for frequent lubricant replacements due to thermal degradation.
6. Environmental Considerations: Some applications may have specific environmental regulations or requirements. Choosing a chain lubricant that is environmentally friendly, biodegradable, or compliant with certain standards can simplify maintenance procedures and ensure compliance with regulations.
It’s essential to consult the manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines when selecting the appropriate chain lubricant for a specific application. Consideration should be given to factors such as operating conditions, load, speed, temperature range, and environmental factors to ensure optimal lubrication and minimize maintenance requirements.
What are the advantages of using a lubrication-free transmission chain?
Using a lubrication-free transmission chain offers several benefits. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Maintenance-free Operation: Lubrication-free transmission chains eliminate the need for regular lubrication and maintenance. This saves time, reduces maintenance costs, and minimizes downtime associated with lubrication tasks.
2. Clean and Environmentally Friendly: Lubrication-free chains operate without the need for external lubricants, which eliminates the risk of oil or grease contamination in the surrounding environment. This is particularly advantageous in applications where cleanliness is crucial, such as in food processing, pharmaceutical, or cleanroom environments.
3. Reduced Friction and Wear: Lubrication-free chains are designed with self-lubricating materials or coatings that offer low friction and excellent wear resistance. These chains are specifically engineered to provide long-lasting performance without the need for external lubrication. The reduced friction and wear contribute to extended chain life and improved efficiency.
4. Enhanced Reliability: Lubrication-free transmission chains provide consistent and reliable performance, as they are not dependent on external lubrication that can deteriorate or deplete over time. They are designed to withstand various operating conditions and maintain their performance even in the absence of lubrication.
5. Wide Range of Applications: Lubrication-free transmission chains are suitable for a wide range of applications across different industries. They are commonly used in industries such as food and beverage, packaging, medical equipment, textile, and electronics, where lubrication may not be feasible or desirable.
6. Improved Cleanliness and Safety: Lubrication-free chains contribute to a cleaner working environment by eliminating the risk of oil or grease leaks. This enhances workplace safety, reduces the potential for slip hazards, and ensures compliance with stringent cleanliness standards.
It’s important to note that lubrication-free chains are designed and manufactured using specialized materials and coatings to provide the necessary self-lubricating properties. It’s essential to choose the appropriate lubrication-free chain based on the specific application requirements and operating conditions.
How do roller chains differ from other types of transmission chains?
Roller chains, also known as roller link chains, are a commonly used type of transmission chain that distinguishes itself from other chains in several ways:
- Design: Roller chains consist of inner and outer plates, pins, bushings, and rollers. The rollers, which are free to rotate, help reduce friction and wear, resulting in smoother and more efficient power transmission.
- Wide Application: Roller chains are versatile and widely used in various industries, including automotive, industrial machinery, agricultural equipment, and conveyor systems.
- High Load Capacity: Roller chains are designed to withstand high loads and offer excellent tensile strength, making them suitable for applications that require heavy-duty performance.
- Efficiency: Roller chains are known for their high efficiency in transmitting power. The roller design minimizes friction, resulting in less energy loss and improved overall efficiency.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Roller chains are relatively cost-effective compared to some other specialized transmission chains, making them a popular choice in many applications.
While roller chains have their advantages, it’s important to note that different types of transmission chains may be more suitable for specific applications. Factors such as load capacity, speed, noise level, and environmental conditions should be considered when selecting the appropriate transmission chain for a particular application.
editor by CX 2023-11-29