DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit has a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Get started the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve may be offered if essential. Also a strain compen sated movement control might be added to your circuit to control the descent velocity of your cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our revenue engineer for the unique pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capability.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic elements concerned prior to set up of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
four. The electrical power unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree while in the tank just after the initial working with the energy unit.
6. Oil shifting is required right after the first one hundred operation hrs, afterwards when each and every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit features a electrical power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A stress compensatred movement manage is often additional to circuit to manage the decent speed on the cylinder.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic elements concerned ahead of set up of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which need to also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
four. The power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree inside the tank soon after the original running of your energy unit.
6. Oil modifying is required right after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards after each 3000 hours.